Part 37

(tw: biting kink, razors/shaving, mentions of shooting and strip clubs)

You wake up in Hank's bed, but he wasn't lying next to you. Sitting up, you look around the room. Voight pokes his head out of the bathroom with shaving cream on his face.

"Good morning. Coffee is right there." Hank says, motioning to the bedside table. He steps back into the bathroom and continues to get ready.

You reach for the mug and take a sip. You Stand up and walk into the bathroom. You set the cup down on the counter and look at Him.

Hank is standing over the sink with his shirt off. Rinsing off his face and patting it dry. Then he picks up the bottle of aftershave, dabs some onto his hand, and taps his face lightly with it.

Your eyes drag down his clean shaven face and down his chest.

Hank looks over at you and smirks.

"What?" Hank asks.

"I'm wondering what that clean shaved face feels like against the inside of my thighs." You say, looking past him.

"Let's find out." Hank says as he pulls you into a kiss. He turns you around and pulls you to the bed. He breaks the kiss as he moves down your body. He stops when he reaches your collarbone.

Hank pulls off your t-shirt and kisses you again. You let out a soft moan as he kisses in between your tits. He giggles softly and continues. He lifts your legs onto the bed and starts to kiss down the inside of your thigh. He sucks on your skin for a few seconds, leaving a small trail of hickeys leading up your leg.

He slides hands around the back of each of your thighs and slips his fingers into the waistband of your underwear, pulling them off. He moves over to your other leg, leaving wet kisses as he moves up your thigh. Voight runs his fingers down your pussy and slips them inside of you.

You move your hand to push his fingers deeper inside and he pushes your hand away.

"Don't make me have to tie you up." Hank says as he pins your arm down. You moan softly as Hank sucks on your clit.

Hank moves down your thigh as you get closer to cuming. He bites your skin softly, which makes you let out a moan. Hank smirks at your reaction and does it again, a little bit harder.

He moves back up your leg and to your pussy. He sucks on your clit as he slides his fingers deeper inside of you. Hank fingers you harder as you start to cum.

He pulls away and slides his fingers out of you. He stands over top of you and kisses your lips softly.

He pulls away and you try to catch your breath. He sucks his fingers as he locks eyes with you.

"We're going to be late." You say, looking over at the clock.

"What are they gonna do? Fire me? I already have everything I want." Hank says as he pulls you to your feet.

You start to get dressed and so does Hank. You both walk downstairs and put your shoes on. You both walk out the door and get into your cars.

After about 10 minutes you pull into the district and park. You both walk upstairs and into the bullpen.

Hank walks into his office and you sit down at your desk.

"Morning love birds. Late again I see." Antonio says with a smile forming on his face.

"Who says I was with him?" You say, shrugging.

"The bathroom sex you two had at my house might." Antonio says under his breath.

You look at him with wide eyes.

"But you might have been with someone else." He adds.

Voight emerges from his office and looks around the room.

"We got a new case. 27 year old Brian Resite was shot outside of a club on the south side. He's at Med right now. I want Antonio and Kim to head over to Med. Al and y/n check out the club. I sent the address to Al already." Hank says before he walks back into his office.

You stand up and walk over to Al.

"Lets hit it." Al says as he picks up his car keys and both of you head downstairs. You get into the passenger seat and he drives out of the parking lot.

After a few minutes, Al breaks the silence.

"You do know where we're going, right?" He asks.

"A club?" You say, raising an eyebrow.

"A strip club." Al says with a giggle.

"Great." You say, sarcastically.

Al pulls into the parking lot and both of you walk inside. Immediately two middle aged women approach Al.

Standing behind him, you try not to laugh.

"Excuse me ladies. Either of you know where I can find the house mom?" You say, grabbing Al's arm.

"I can go get her." One of them says.

A few minutes later, a woman in her thirties appears.

"Can I help you?" She says, looking over at Al, who was looking at two red headed women on stage.

You slap his arm to get his attention.

"We're with Chicago Intelligence and we were wondering if we could ask you a few questions?" Al says.

"Sure." The house mom says.

"Someone was shot outside, last night. Brian Resite. Do you know if he was a frequent flyer here?" You ask, showing her a picture.

"He comes here often. A few of my girls say that he is a bit too handsy from time to time. Besides that, nothing special about it." She says.

"Thank you." You say. Al and you walk out of the club and get into his car.

"I'm not surprised she didn't budge on information." You say as he puts the car into gear and pulls onto the road.

"They aren't going to be much help." Al says in agreeance.

_____________________________

little short ditty for y'all today.  

I hope to update again tomorrow for sure, maybe even Loving Olinsky.  🤸

remember to vote, comment and share to help more friends see the fic :-)

- @later_slater