The Grammys 2021

My career has been doing so well. I was invited to the Grammys, not just to walk the red carpet but to also perform. In my first hand made grown. It originally came with orange hair but Brett thought it would be better with that haircut he saw Melanie Martinez gave herself.

 It originally came with orange hair but Brett thought it would be better with that haircut he saw Melanie Martinez gave herself

I was the first few people who showed up. Soon Megan showed up. In an orange dress that had a huge bow on it.

I wasn't expecting her to pull my arm to take pictures with me. As we took a few pictures, she smelt so good. I wanted to lick her like ice cream. Lick her like I would lick up her pussy.

After a few hours at the Grammys

After a few hours at the Grammys. Before we left. Megan pulled me to the side. Somewhere private.

"How about you come over to my place for the night?" She said

"I mean I would but I have to take all this shit off." I wanted to say "fuck yeah" and probably sneak fuck her too. But I wanted it to be causal.

"Don't worry. I have everything you need to take your makeup off and you won't be needing clothes"

Is what I think about to happen, going to happen? I'm trying so hard to think that she was just trying to be friendly cause ion even think she likes girls.

We got into her bodyguard's car and headed to her house. It was well furnished. We both took our shoes off at the door as her dog greeted me and headed to her bedroom. She threw me a T-shirt and told me to change as she changes her clothes in her closet. I wanted to peek in on her but I didn't want it to seem like I'm a creep.

I decided to just look around her room. It was nice. It carried a traditional-modern look. A bit heavy on the marble and huge windows.

I heard her closet door open and turned around to see something very unexpected. I couldn't believe it was finally about to happen.