"I don't know," Steve confessed truthfully. After what felt like hours for Steve but was probably just a few minutes Tony spoke again. "I believe you."

Steve smiled. For the first time in days Steve smiled a genuine smile. Steve looked over at Clint and Natasha who were the only ones that hadn't answered yet.

Natasha and Clint glanced at each other and then back at the others. "If it turns out that Stiles has been lying to us this is your fault." Natasha gave Steve a fierce look.

Steve nodded. "I know, I know." He glanced over at the door to the room Stiles was in. "So what do we do now?" Steve questioned looking back at the others.

Tony stood up from his seat earning the others attention. "Well I need to call Peter and tell him that we're okay, and for him to meet us here."

"Yeah." Steve nodded. "That seems like a good idea." Tony gave Steve a quick nod before taking his phone out going into another room to call Peter.

Nobody said anything as the Tony left. All of them sitting in a awkward silence. Natasha and Clint both still seemed skeptical. Steve was just about to open his mouth to say something when a voice drew all their attention.

"Steve?" Came Stiles' voice. He sounded small, fragile. It was only because of the complete silence they had been able to hear him.

"Stiles," Steve said standing up from his seat. Natasha and Clint both tensed seeing Stiles.

"How are you feeling?" Steve asked taking a few small steps towards. Stiles looked worse than he had before. Cold sweat covering his forehead making his hair stick to it, the dark bags under his eyes even more prominent than before and it almost looked like the little weight he had gained while being with Steve had dissapeared.

Stiles didn't answer looked looked at Steve with tired eyes. His eyes quickly scanned Steve before moving onto the rest of the room. That was when he noticed Natasha and Clint. Stiles immediatly panicked his breathing becoming uneven.

Steve noticed immediately taking the last few strides towards Stiles. "Hey Stiles it's okay. They're not going to hurt you. I told them everything. They're gonna help," Steve said putting his hands on Stiles' shoulder trying to calm him.

Stiles breathing calmed down a little as he nodded to Steve. At that exact moment Tony walked out of the other room. "Morning princess," Tony said as he saw Stiles.

Involuntary Stiles took a step back letting Steves hands fall off of his shoulders. Stiles took a deep breath before taking his eyes off of Tony looking over at Steve again. "What are we going to do now?" Stiles asked, his voice was merely but a whisper.

Stiles could feel all their eyes in him. He hated it. Hated being the center of their attention. "Well I called Bruce. He's gonna get himself and Peter over here, so for now we just need to wait." Tony answered.

Steve nodded but kept his eyes on Stiles. He still looked pale but better than he had in days.

No one spoke. The tension so thick it felt like you could cut it with a knife. Stiles slowly went over and sat in the seat farthest from the others.

A knock on the door erupted the awkward silence. "I'll see who it is," Clint said quickly getting up from his seat. Clint quickly walked over to the door. He grabbed the door handle opening the door as little as possible. After a moment of looking Clint opened the door fully.

"Hey guys," Peter said awkwardly as he entered. Stiles immediately tensed as he saw Peter. "Relax," Steve whispered as he saw Stiles' tense figure. "He's her to help us. You can trust him," Steve gave Stiles a calming smile. Stiles released a shaky breath as he nodded.

Peter looked over where Stiles was sitting. Stiles' head hung low avoiding any and all eyecontact. "Hey you must be Stiles, I'm Peter," Peter said with a soft smile.

Stiles looked up with a small smile of his own. "Hi," he said his body relaxing a little more. Peter greeted the others quickly before he took a seat. "So," Peter started glancing at around at everyone. "What's the plan?"

Tony clapped gaining all they're attention. "I'm glad you asked, Peter. As we all have quickly discovered we have no idea what to do about this, so I called some backup," Tony finished with his signature smirk.

"Backup?" Natasha asked. "What backup?" Everyone looked at Tony expectantly. Tony smirk just grew bigger.

"A wizard."

__________________________________
I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I could come up with a bunch of excuses but honestly I just haven't had the motivation. Thank you so much for all the feedback and for not giving up on me, you guys are the best!
Also I looked back at some of my first chapters and the grammar is horrible. I honestly dont know how any of you ever got through it.

Today's fun fact with me! (obviously)

Octopuses actually have three hearts. Squids too

That was everything for today. I hop eyes guys enjoyed the chapter and I will try my very best to update faster this time but I cant promise anything

Love ya all

1384 words