Chapter 21: We are NOT friends

The video was probably two minutes long. It showed the Cornel's daughter tied to a wooden chair with binding twine and duck tape over her mouth. A bandana had also been tied around her eyes, freaking her out even more. She let out a few silent cries while the two men with black masks talked to the camera.

They wanted 10 million in small unmarked bills in exchange for Morgan, or as they put it "She would meet hell officially". The drop-off location was supposed to be at an abandoned factory just outside of town. Of course to this news, the Cornel's wife almost fainted. I can't blame her, if someone threatened someone I cared for I'd rip their throat out.

"So, what's your gut say now?" Agent Hotchner asked Gibbs sarcastically. Agwnt Gibbs ignored his comment, furrowing his eyebrows, as he thought deeply on the matter. "Well, they never mentioned not bringing the cops, so they already know we're in on it" Hotch added.

"Which could also mean it's a set up" Gibbs spoke, with a sigh.

"I don't give a fuck what it is!" The Cornel yelled, causing the agents to look over at him. The fur on the back of my neck stood up at the tone of his voice. "Just get her back" The cornel stated, before storming out of the room.

Dallas and I shared a glance of concern, before our attention was snapped back to our leaders.

"McGee I want a full perimeter scale on a map of that location" Gibbs ordered the young agent.

"Ya, It'll take me a few minutes though" McGee replied timidly, receiving a hard Gibbs stare. "I-I'm still running a tracking unit on these emails and Abby is still analyzing the video-".

"I have a tech analyst who would be more than happy to help" Hotchner interrupted the agent, seeing how he was having a hard time telling his boss no.

"Alright" Gibbs replied. "Bring her up to speed".

"She is" Hotchner replied, his phone already placed next to his ear.

(Hotch POV)

I left the room, Dallas following behind as he was trained to do.

"Sir?" The familiar sweet timid voice, asked.

"Hey Garcia, I need you to get a map of the address Agent McGee has sent you" I stated, heading outside.

"Ummm....yup I see it. Anything in particular we are looking for Sir?" She asked.

"Just a perimeter search, I wanna know every window, door, crack and crevice in that building. We may be looking at a set up here" I stated.

"I will have it to you before you can day 'skip skitty tot tot' " she responded before hanging up. Garcia is weird, but she gets the job done. I decided to use this time to call up Reid and Rossi. Who were currently following up on a case in Tennessee.

It took about four rings before David finally picked up the phone. "Hey Aaron" David greeted with a tired tone.

"Anything updates on the case down there?" I asked, looking around the yard.

"No, it was a bust. Downtown cops are gonna mark it as a cold one. Reids pretty beat up about it and-" David was cut off by the kid voice.

"If we had more to go on I could track the killer down In 15.6 seconds. It's not my fault" Reid argued.

"I never said it was" David defended himself.

"Alright you two" I butted in before they started to cat fight. "I want you to in a flight back to D.C we could use some of the brain of yours Spencer" I spoke.

"Yes sir" I heard Reid replied, excitedly.

"Any news on your end?" Rossi asked, curiously. Gibbs came up behind me and nodded as he walked by with Rogue.

"We got another email. A video this time, the Sub's hid their faces but gave us an address. Agent Gibbs and I believe it's a set up" I stated.

"Who?" Rossi asked.

"Agent Gibbs, he's part of NCIS. The Cornel being...well the Cornel gives NCIS jurisdiction" I informed them.

"Makes sense" Reid spoke in the background.

"Alright we'll be on the next flight out" Rossi stated, before hanging up. I fit my phone in my jacket pocket whistling for Dallas to follow as I walked down the driveway to where Gibbs stood by his car.

(Gibbs POV)

I patted Rogues head, as Hotchner made his way over.

"So how soon can your Tech analyst get our map?" I asked, sounding bored.

"Well, taking in the fact that I just told her about it five minutes ago. I'd say about 10 minutes" The FBI agent replied. I nodded giving one last past to Rogue before opening the back seat. She hopped in delighted, quickly followed by Dallas. Who was a little to Eager to get in next to her.

"Now what?" Hotchner asked.

"Coffee?" I shrugged open the driver door and sliding in. Agent Hotchner sighed, shaking his head slightly before joining me in the car.

"I can't get a read on you Gibbs" Hotchner spoke, as I started the car. I smiled and chuckled a bit.

"Ya, I get that alot".

(Rogues POV)

We sat in the back, windows down as Gibbs cruised the roads to his favorite coffee shop.

"So, I guess we're friends now?" Dallas asked, not taking his eyes off the outside world.

"Hey! no, no,no we are not F.R.I.E.N.D.S" I replied, whipping my head in his direction. He chuckled looking over at me.

"So what would you call this then?" He asked.

"Work related buisness" I replied, lifting my head high and glancing back out the window.

"Right. Right" he chuckled deeply. "So...Coworkers?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrow and turned my head toward him once more. "Sure, Coworkers".