Chapter 1

I do not own Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir

      It was an ordinary Saturday for Nathalie Sancoeur aka Mayura. She had created a sentimonster to help Gabriel Agreste aka Hawkmoth get Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous' but like always they lost.

"Darn you Ladybug and Cat Noir, just you wait, your miraculous' will soon be mine. Dark wings fall." Hawkmoth said transforming back to Gabriel

"Ruffle my feathers." Mayura said and transformed back to Nathalie

"Woohoo, that was fun!" Duusuu exclaimed while Nooroo kept quiet.

Gabriel looked very upset. "Don't worry sir, we'll get their miraculous' someday and when we do, we can use the wish to bring back Emilie." Nathalie said. Gabriel sat down and silently cried.

"What if we never do? My beloved Emilie will be lost forever." Gabriel said. Nathalie gave him a comforting hug.

"We will, I'm sure of it." Nathalie said

Gabriel looked at Nathalie with sorrow in his eyes. Nathalie looked at him the same way and soon they were lost in each other's gaze. After a few minutes of gazing their lips met one another. In their moment, all of Gabriel's stress was lifted off his shoulders, he knew he was betraying Emilie but for some reason this just felt right.

After about 10 minutes of making out they went to Gabriel's bedroom and things took a wild turn. (I'm not writing a lemon you pervs)

-Morning-

Nathalie woke up and was shocked to find herself in Gabriel's bed. She quietly snuck out of his bed, got dressed, and left the room without waking him up. Later during the day neither Gabriel nor Nathalie spoke of the events of the night before, Nathalie assumed that Gabriel wanted to forget that he had a 'moment of weakness'.

Gabriel did want to forget the events of that night. He wondered how he could be so disloyal to Emilie. "Nathalie, make sure Adrien gets to his next photo shoot on time." Gabriel said.

"Yes sir." Nathalie said. She then went and got Adrien and took him to the Eiffel Tower for his photo shoot. Adrien was dressed up as a mime and was doing poses a mime would usually do. Nathalie sat and watched Adrien as he did his modeling, she felt kinda down.

"Nathalie, are you ok?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But aren't mimes supposed to be silent?" Nathalie joked

"Oops." Adrien said laughing. Nathalie laughed back too. After awhile it got dark and they went home. Nathalie went to her bedroom and sat down. She wondered if Gabriel was careful when they did 'it'. If she ended up pregnant with his child, how would he handle it?