"We'll get through this." You tell her.

"Yes. Yes we will."

"I don't think we should wait here for long, let's go, my car is just arround the corner." Namjoon tells.

You bite your lower lip, you're not sure if you trust him. Not anymore.

He looks at you, his eyes searching yours. "Please beleive me, I am not the bad guy, please trust me."

"Okay..." You say still unsure. At the moment, Alyssa health is your primary concern and not your feelings for some childhood crush.

You get into the car and take Alyssa to hospital. Thankfully, there's nothing to worry about. The doctor allows you to meet her for a moment.

"You coming?" You ask namjoon.

"Ah, I have something important to take care of, you go on ahead." You just nod and head inside.

Once you come out, you hear namjoon talking to someone over the phone.

"Ah yes, that's him. Everything under control? Could you possibly find out who was after this?" There's a response from the other side.
"Okay, that'll be all, thank you."

He looks you eyeing and comes to you. "Min Jae has been arrested, he's in custody, my lawyers will be the first to confront him in the morning. How's Alyysa?"

"She's okay...." You bite your lower lip.

"Hey, it's okay, I don't blame you. If I were in your place, I'd find it hard to trust too, but I am really thankful that you still trusted me. Even after everything..."

"Hush! Now it's my time." You look straight into his eyes. He doesn't back down either. There's a pull between both of you & none ready to let go. Your eyes travel down to his lips. You've never been more sure about what you want. Gently, slowly, you reach up to him. He's ready. His breath hot on your lips, your lips finally meet and the world stops around you. It seems he has bottled up his desire too. Finally, after a hot minute, you pull apart. You rest your head on his chest. Thank god there aren't any people around, after the night you've had, you feel safe in his strong arms.

He's gently rubbing the back of your neck and oh boy it feels so fucking good.

"Namjoon?"

"Hmm?"

"How will our story end?"

"It's simple."

"How??"

"It'll never end. Our story, never ends."

His words make you feel like you're the only girl on the whole planet. That's how special he can make you feel.

"Namjoon?"

"Hmm?"

"I want to grow old with you."

"That's too fast actually..."

"Oh, I am so sorry i-"

"We'll have to have children first :)"

"Ohh..."

You both burst out laughing. This is unmistakably the best day of your life.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I know."

You roll your eyes and you both let out a hearty laugh.

****

Hello, thank you for bearing with my nonsense sense of writing, I hope you liked it. This was my first time writing something so please forgive me if I made any mistakes. If I write anything, I'll try to make it more interesting and fun! Thank you again!

 If I write anything, I'll try to make it more interesting and fun! Thank you again!

I thought about ending this here, but I'll updating it again with new twists!

-btsupdatesbe7