🌼

-

-

"w-we need to talk sunoo.."
sunoo gulped. sunghoon sat on the couch, waiting for sunoo to sit next to him.
sunoo slowly sat next to him as he waited for him to start speaking.

"l-look sunoo i'm sorry.."

"for what..?"

"i..-"

"you...?"

"i only used you to get rid of my f-feelings for my ex, but my feelings for him never faded a-and i want us to break up!" sunghoon shouted, while sunoo is in the verge of crying.

"i'm sorry sunoo really.." sunghoon slowly grabbed sunoo's hand.

"l-let me go sunghoon. i have to go somewhere.." sunoo said looking away from sunghoon.

"if your going to riki, then go. he needs you more than i do." sunghoon smiled at sunoo who was already crying.
before sunoo left, sunoo quickly ran to sunghoon and hugged him.

"thank you for this 5 months sunghoon.."

"your welcome sunoo, now go he must be waiting for you."
sunoo immediately ran to the park where they usually go.

-

'it's already 5 where is he?'  riki thought.
riki sat at one of those benches in the park while waiting for sunoo.

sunoo ran to the park because the park was actually near his house.
sunoo arrived at the park, seeing riki's figure sitting down in one of the benches.

sunoo approached riki and gently touch his shoulder. riki gasped at the sudden action but as soon as he turned around, he calmed down.

"sunoo hyung, i- i need to tell you something."

"just say it riki, i'm waiting." sunoo smiled to riki to not make him nervous.

"h-hyung i.. i like you, i shouldn't have said this now but-" sunoo cut him of by a little kiss on his cheek.

"hyung-"

"shh me and sunghoon just broke up, so that's fine."

"w-what why?!"

sunoo explained everything to riki which made riki mad about what has sunghoon done to his hyung or should i say his crush.

"that son of a-"

sunoo slapped riki's mouth as he was about to curse. "no cursing mr riki. and–"

*silence has entered the room*

"i like you too nishimura riki.. i just couldn't express it since me and sunghoon just broke up.." sunoo teared up remembering what sunghoon just said to him back in his house.

riki was really happy that his crush could finally return his feelings.
"so.. sunoo hyung will you be my..

boyfriend?"
sunoo really couldn't say anything. he just broke up with sunghoon but riki just confessed to him. but he couldn't say no..

"i-i need some time to think because i just broke up.." sunoo said looking down. "haha i know hyung take your time. i'll wait.." riki just smiled. "i'll be heading back home now. see you tomorrow hyung." riki turned around and walked away from sunoo

sunoo couldn't hold his smile anymore. sunoo ran to riki and hugged him from behind.
"i'm just joking riki-ah! of course i like you too!"

"b-but you–" sunoo cutted riki's word by placing a short kiss on his cheek. riki's face was now painted in red. "i-i guess that's a yes to my question?" riki turned back to sunoo.
"what was your question again?" sunoo put his hands on his chin, pretending to think. riki just pouted. "no no i'm just joking again hehe~ of course i'll be your boyfriend!" sunoo smiled. without noticing riki was squeezing his cheeks. "ahh hyung why are you so chubby?"

"YAH NISHIMURA RIKI! STOP THAT HURTS" sunoo cried.
"hahaha sorry hyung.. it's so chubby- i wanna bite i-" sunoo slapped his arm playfully to stop him from continuing his words.

on the other side of the park, sunghoon was watching them the whole time.
"nishimura riki, please take care of him better than how i treat him.." sunghoon mumbled "make him the happiest boy he always wanna be." his last words before he and sunoo will be separated forever.

that day sunoo and riki have the best day in their life.
nishimura riki is very happy to own his bestfriend's heart.
he swore to everything he will never hurt him.
he swore to everything that he will always love him until they got separated.

—————

𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻, featuring enhypen's sunoo and ni-ki has reached 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

<3

omgg this story has finally ended!
i hoped you guys loved the story 🥺
i noticed i made lots of bad grammar-
but it's fine:')

i'm planning to make a bonus chapter which is probably the last chapter for this book. but do y'all want an extra chap for this?
let me know ^^

please don't forget to comment or vote!
thank you for reading this story, i'll be seeing you guys in my future stories!
bye bye<33

please don't forget to comment or vote!thank you for reading this story, i'll be seeing you guys in my future stories! bye bye<33