Crush?

I walked into my small room and walked over to my closet, my room wasn't the biggest but wasn't the smallest either, it had a small window for the daylight and it had two beds. I was sadly sharing my room with Quackity, he is okay I guess, he is just uhm interesting...

I took of my wet suit and changed into clean and comfortable clothes, I turned around when I heard someone enter the room.

"Ayup Dream!!"

"AYYY MY MAN DREAMMM"

I looked at the two boys standing at the door, they were smiling at me like crazy people. They were wearing the same suits that I wore a few minutes ago, that probably means they are gonna kill someone or kidnap someone.

"reason why your wearing the suit gentlemen?" I said pointing at the suits the boys were wearing.

"We have to spy on that boy you were talking to." Quackity said with a smile.

My eyes wided at the boys words, the fuck? They told them about George?

"YOU TOLD PHILZA ABOUT HIM?!!"

"Well, yes but its for our job Dream! I know he is gonna be a pain in the ass so philza said we needed to spy on him.

I know George was smart, probably even smarter then me and since Quackity and Jack aren't the smartest I have a feeling this is gonna go bad, I chuckled and said:

"Goodluck with that."

"What do you mean?" Jack said.

"He would probably notice you guys, that dude is smart as fuck, I think its better if I spy on him. I know him better then you guys and I've met him before." I said with a smirk

I walked over to the boys and grabbed their arm, I pulled them out the room and walked off the rusty stairs. The boys both groaned at the pressure on their arm. We arrived downstairs, it was dark. There was only one window in the room, we had not much  electricity so we didn't have lights, we used the electricity for our jobs or important things. I walked into a dark office somewhere in the back of the living room, in the room was sitting a man writing in a book. I let go of the boys and opened my mouth to speak.

"Hello Philza! I heard that they are gonna spy on the boy I was talking to, maybe its smarter if I was the one doing that, I know the boy." I said with a smile.

Philza looked up from the book he was writing in and gave us a weird look, he looked me in the eyes and gave me wink, that probably means a yes. Philza has always been like a dad to me so he knows everything about me, he probably thinks I like George, which I don't.

I've been questioning my sexuality for a while now, after Sapnap came out I started to think what my own sexuality was. I never really thought about it before so it was really confusing for a while. I never really had any friends so I didn't have those girl talks when I was younger, I had to figure it out on my own but when I first arrived Philza and the rest helped me alot. My job was busy, I was mostly just working the whole day. Busy making plans, or killing or im the one that has to take care of the person we kidnapped. When im working all I think about is doing my job but that has been difficult lately that stupid boy has been on my mind all the time.

I gave Philza a smile and took a suit that was already laying down on a chair in the room, I pulled Jack and Quackity with me and walked out of the room. We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I took my phone out of my pocket and started looking for George on google or instagram, I looked up when I heard someone chuckle next to me, I looked next to me and saw Quackity with a big grin on his face.

"Someone has a crush...." He said.

My eyes wided at Quackity's words and my eyes went to the boy sitting next to him, Jack looked up and met my eyes.

"What?" Jack said.

"Dream has a crush on this boy named George, we heard him flirting with him on the mission. He called him cute" Quackity said.

Jack eyes wided, Quackity giggled at his reaction and took my phone. I looked at him with anger and confusion completely ignoring the confused Jack sitting close to us. Quackity handed my phone back with a smile. I looked down on the screen and saw a instagram page.

@GeorgeNotFound

Its my birthdayyyy :]Liked by: Chloenotfound and others

Liked by: Chloenotfound and others.

@Chloenotfound WOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER💗

@user11: YOU ARE PRETTY GEORGE :]

@user21 SLAYYY QUEEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Posted: November 1 2020.

I forgot how fucking pretty George was, like literally how is he so beautiful? I looked to my side and saw the boys both sitting with a smirk, I rolled my eyes and looked at my screen again.

@GeorgeNotfound

  Cooking with Chloe :]]]                                           Liked by: Chloenotfound, User666 and others

Cooking with Chloe :]]] Liked by: Chloenotfound, User666 and others.

@User938: Ur a disgrace to the world.

@Chloenotfound: that went horrible my friend.

@User666: GEORGE UR AMAZING DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE.

Posted: December 23 2020.

~~

BROO THIS WAS SO FUCKING HARD TO MAKE LMAOO

Anyway how do we feel about this chapter?? ;)))

~S