Nothing will happen to you shivay. Nothing can happen to you. I won't let anything happen to you.
She says nodding her head into no. Scared for shivay safety. She would obviously be, she cant trust that bua and veer. They have already fallen low, it won't be suprising her if they did fall more. Don't know why,I was she expecting from them?

Till I am all right, shivay is too. The time till anika breathes, shivay to breathes safely.
Where are you shivay? She asks photo as if she is asking him. Him to answer. Let her know his location to save him. To bring him back all safe to her.

She cries hysterically, remembering the same incident. His weeps, screams, wails, anger. All taking a toll on her.

Suddenly a cool breeze pass through her, she is shocked. For a while she enjoys the breeze closing her eyes. She felt the warmth, happiness, strength. Remembering their sweet moments.
Shivay saying they can't lose. They can't let go their struggles. Anika childhood struggles. The miseries anika went through. Not only anika but many innocent unknown people too. No she can't forget what bua did to her father.

She cant sit here and cry. She cant bend infront of bua. She won't bend. She has to give a good lesson and failure to that bua. So that bua won't be able to get up this time, not only get up but turn into ash also. Not only that she has to save shivay. Bring him back all safe, back to home, back to her. Bring back her strength.

She opens her eyes, looking at herself in mirror, all messed up. She look around the room.

Wiping her tears, determined, focused mind. She gets up. Clearing out her dress. She takes Shivay coat lying on bed, caressing it:
You always say na shivay, I am your strength and anika is more powerful than you. This time it's the chance for your strength to fight. To make you proud.

This time I will prove it. I won't be your weakness, this time.
Till you are with me, You were my constant strength all the time, but this time weakness. How shivay?
This time, no one will be my weakness. No one.
Anika shivay singh oberoi doesn't have habit to lose, but has a habit to make others lose.

And you only say na, you are sun of my life, but for now eclipsed. But it's the moon in action this time. And your moon will be successful. And don't worry, this eclipse will go away soon. And I will have my sun beside me. She says caressing his coat, and their photo, teary yet determined eyes, chuckling in between.

No more crying shivay, you can't handle my tears. They pain you. I won't cry. I will be strong. Khidkitod strong. For myself. For my papa. I will fight.
She says rubbing her tears harshly, smiling widely to herself.
Glancing herself at mirror. She let's out a huge sigh.

Again glancing at their couple photo : and I know nothing will happen to you. That eight foot vanmanush can weaken you but can't defeat you. Because shivay singh oberoi kabhi nahi harta. Always remember shivay, I am always with you. Not physically but mentally.
She smiles caressing his photo in couple photo, worried for him.
About his state. Though she knew he isn't any safe with veer.

But after these many days of conspiracy, she knew that veer won't kill shivay at least. He would torture him, make him agree but won't kill him. Even veer knew that if someone tried to kill shivay singh oberoi, he won't be spared. And thus torture and blackmail was the option left out.

The kapoor industries warehouse:

A collection of blocks together, matching the level of awesomeness that kalyani mills had, Competing it. The large blocks, magnificent rusted creaky doors, the board indicating kapoor industries.

Laid a warehouse, which seemed brightened up with light among all the dark pitch warehouses. The noise echoing throught the place making it scary. Though it was just mid evening the place seemed dark and scary.