17. Kinro vs Magma! Luck Just Isn't On Our Side!

Kinro vs Magma!

Luck Just Isn't On Our Side!

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

This is a fanfiction, a work of fiction. It is an unofficial, non-canon alternate story based on Riichiro Inagaki's story "Dr. Stone". Most of the media - such as the images and video's used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by the photo editor. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Have you ever written something from the back of your head, and then realise oh sh** these were someone else's words. Yeah, that just happened to me, my disclaimer no less. Anyway, like 40% of this disclaimer belongs to KairuSui from quotev

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out.

P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (I'll 99.99% say yes unless you're super duper rude). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I will be writing out scenes even if my Oc isn't in them. As long as she's mentioned, or influencing the characters in some way. This may seem a bit annoying. But that's just how I write. I like to embed my characters into the story line.

Warnings: Spoilers for episode 13 and 14, Slow burn,

*****

Today's Special

Today's Special

Know the rules well,

So you can break them effectively.

~ Dalai Lama XIV

*****

{Third P.O.V.}

All the villagers, outside from the kingdom of science, watched Senku attentively, each having their own reactions to his presence.