ON THE CALL

Handsome bro: Do you like the apartment sis.

Naughty sis: Yeah! It's really cool. Will you come here?

Handsome bro: Actually I can't right now princess. I'm busy with work.

Naughty sis: Uh ! Okay! How are the others ?

As you finished your sentence you heard a lot of noises in the background.

Handsome bro: you see they are all fine. Also go and check in your closet right now. Also on the face time.

Naughty sis: As your wish bro.

You did as he told and went to the closet in your room. Your jaw dropped on seeing the dresses there.

Naughty sis: oppa! It's all my favorite colors when did you done it?

Handsome bro: while preparing the home. The boys will be happy to hear it. I need to go now. Have lunch and take a walk around. Bye.

Naughty sis: bye bye bro! Take care.

You both ended the call and you went to check in the closet. There you saw a letter.

To my princess,
It's your brother. For the first day of university wear the Purple colour hoodie. And also wear the necklace which is inside the drawer. Don't remove it. There is also a matching bracelet for you. If you need anything contact me. Please wear the purple hoodie on your first day! Or else Hyung will get sad. Take care and I love you so much my only princess.
By
Your handsome and lovely brother.

You smiled at the letter and muttered a "I love you too my only prince"

You smiled at the letter and muttered a "I love you too my only prince". This may seem weird but you sometimes tell that your brother is your prince since he call you his princess. You headed to the drawer and took out the necklace and the bracelet. You wore it immediately and went to the kitchen to get some food. While seeing the cupboards you noticed that your brother bought some cup noodles. You took one and cooked it and ate up. You started to unpack and put the things in the respective places. After finishing you saw a picture of you , your brother and his friends. You smiled as you remembered that time. It was the first time you all met. You were really shy and nervous at that time. After you came to know about them you felt normal around them. They all treat you like their little sister as they all wanted one.

Y/n:
I should take some rest and then I will explore the neighborhood.

AT XXX PLACE

???:
Hyung everything is going good but there is a problem.

???:
What is it Mingyu?

Mingyu:
It's Treasure who is trying to mess with us S.coups Hyung!

Seungcheol:
That kids! Jeonghan! Are you there?

Jeonghan:
What is it ? Want me to keep an eye on them?

Seungcheol:
Not directly but indirectly. Send some of our men for that! They should know what will happen if they mess with SEVENTEEN.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and came in.

Seungcheol:
What is it Seungkwan?

Seungkwan:
We have a meeting with MONSTA X and Bogum Hyung in one hour! We need to get ready!

Mingyu:
Okay we will, now stop screaming!

Joshua:
Let him be Mingyu! At least he is not a big baby like you!

Mingyu:
I'm not a baby! It's Dino who is a baby here!

Dino:
I heard my name being called!

Said the boy as he is peeking through the door. Their leader Seungchol chuckled at their childish behavior and told the boy to come in.

Seungcheol:
Did you finish the training Dino?

Dino:
Yes Hyung but Jun Hyung skipped today's training and went to clubbing.

On hearing the response all of them started to laugh. The boy just stood there clueless.

Seungkwan:
Jun, Minghao, Wonwoo and Seokmin went to an mission. They pranked you again Dino!

Seungcheol:
What about Woozi? Isn't he supposed to go there?

Joshua:
He also went with them. They are about to finish.

Suddenly someone called him making him stop on his track. He picked up the phone and put it on speaker.

Joshua: what is it Jun?

Jun: is everyone there alright? Why cannot I contact Seungcheol Hyung?

Seungcheol: Everyone is good here Jun. Sorry for not picking up. Did you finish the mission?

Jun: He is already dead Hyung. We killed him without mercy for being a traitor.

Seungcheol: Well congratulations for your team. Dino is angry at you. Come and handle him Jun. It's your reward.

Jun: Hyung! Please handle him just this once for me. He will be a dinosaur if I handle him.

Everyone laughs at his whining making him whine more.

Woozi: Hyung what should we do with the documents?

Seungcheol: Set it on fire Woozi! Leave our symbol there!

Woozi: Okay Hyung! I'll end the call now.

Seungcheol: Come home soon!

With that they ended the call and went to get ready for the meeting with their Hyungs. Monsta X is like a brother to them so is Park Bogum. Monsta X and Seventeen are the leading Mafia gang. They kill mercilessly. No one was alive after encountered them. The police and government is afraid of them. The whole Seoul is afraid of them.

Hey guys it's your author. Can you please tell me how is the story? I want you all to tell me some pet names which I can call you. Stay healthy and Stay safe everyone.