Chapter 9 (Will you hurt me again?)

Its been a month since izuku and katsuki's incident. No one new what had happened, they just figured it was normal. Izuku had felt more and more emotional as the days of his pregnancy were nearing it's end. He was now 6 and half months so he would give birth in a bout another month or couple weeks. Life went on as usual until today, Katsuki decided to put an end to the situation.

It was my turn to help deku with his day, so while everyone was in class I was helping deku get out of bed and with other daily things he was struggling to do now because of the pain and size of the pups. It was really awkward, we didn't speak the whole time, except when he asked me to get him something. I still felt really bad for everything I put him through, even if I apologized I didn't know if he would listen to me. He plopped him self down on the couch and just looked the opposite way of me. I didn't think much of it until I started to hear the sniffles of silent crying coming from him. I tried to help him but he just backed away in the opposite direction and covering his face pleading, "N-no, don't look at me! I-I'm an ugly beast just like everyone said I was." The second part was said in a lower voice but I could still hear it, "Deku let me see!" I removed his hands as he tried to keep his eyes closed but I made him open them. As soon as he opened them I could feel all the sadness and stress hiding behind them. One eye was the bloodshot red with a slit pupil, just like his beast form.While his other was his normal eye.

He was intensely crying now

He was intensely crying now. "I'm so ugly!! Why can't I just have a normal life!!" He said suddenly angry. My alpha instinct made me immediately consume him in a hug, I released some alpha pheremones to calm the omega in my arms. His sobbing suddenly turned into  a few silent tears. I then grabbed his face, to see his little scared expression, "You're beautiful, your always beautiful." He just buried his face into my chest as he let me carry him to his bed. I set him down. I was going to leave but he grabbed my shirt and said sadly, "P-Please don't leave me, I get have really bad seperation anxiety." I looked into his red mixed green gaze, I was only going to leave because I didn't think he would want me to stay, but I new I loved him too much to leave him here. I climbed into the bed as he snuggled into my chest and immediately falling asleep with soothing soft purrs. I cuddled him until I fell asleep.
-
-
-
-
I woke up to the sounds of pained whimpers, I sat up and saw it was deku. He was crying in his sleep, quietly mumbling something. "Please stop, please stop." Was all he kept mumbling. He seemed like he was half asleep so I inspected his body to find anything wrong. The only thing I saw was that the pups were kicking. As one kicked he let out a more shrill whimper. I realized what was wrong, so I scooted him closer to me and released my alpha pheromones to calm him a bit, and then I started rubbing his belly. He stopped whimpering after a while and went back to sleep. It was so soft, everything about him was fragile. He was a short, pregnant omega. My omega, I thought. After he wakes up I hope he'll talk to me.
-
-

I had been awake already for a good hours and was watching one of the recent hero fights again when I turned to see deku's big green eyes lock me in a gaze, then he looked away embarrassed. He sat up and stretched yawning, and said, "Haven't slept that good in weeks, thank-you." He was blushing, "No problem." Was all I could say before feeling my face flush hot as well. "Hey look I really just want to talk to you, about everything that's happened recently." He just sighed before sitting back down onto the bed, "Sure, what is it you would want to talk about." I just laid on my back looking up at the ceiling and talking, "Just about the pups and everything going on with you." He said "Ask away." In a monotone voice. "Well for starters, what the hells up with your quirk, you like fritz out whenever someone sneaks up on you or scares you even a little." "Sorry, I-I just, my pregnancy is effecting my quirk a lot." "Well what do you mean?" "I mean since my quirk makes me part beast, now that I'm pregnant an animals maternal instincts and a natural omega's motherly instinct are like mixed for me, making me super paranoid and protective. I honestly can't control it sometimes." He said looking down. "That makes sense." I said, I understand. "Also what's up with your emotions lately." He crawled over to me and laid down next to me looking up at the ceiling as well. "My quirk plays a big role in my whole emotional side of the pregnancy, my emotions are somehow strong enough sometimes to activate my quirk unconsciously. In that state it's honestly either me anger or sadness controlling me." I hugged him from the side immediately, "K-kachan what are you doing?" "I'm so sorry Deku, I-I just wasn't ready to man up and take responsibility for what I'd done to you." He stayed still for a second, then hugged back. We both started to release major pheremones, because of emotions. But I started to feel deku squirm and then start.....panting?! I immediately let him go to see his lust filled eyes as he fell back onto the back and spread his legs making my face flush the hottest I'd ever felt.

I then saw that he was extremely hard and some sort of fluid was leaking out of him, then I realized

I then saw that he was extremely hard and some sort of fluid was leaking out of him, then I realized. H-he's fucking leaking slick!!! Omega's only leak when their.......
-
-
-
-
-..............in heat...

Thankyou to everyone reading! Hope your loving it so far, and no credit is shown for the rough drawings as seen above because they are both mine! Next chapter will be posted tmrw! Gn!