Chapter 6 (New Life)

DEKU POV
Once everyone told me their names and quirks they all said goodnight and I was then being pulled away by the girls. "Come on Zuku!! We're gonna have a sleep over everyone in my dorm!!!" Mina said to us and all the girls cheered. I felt excited and the girls dorm I would be sleeping in was Uraraka's. So she excitedly told me, "Come on Izuku-kun!!" "Let's go!!" I said excitedly back, this was the first time in years I felt this happy and excited. Once we got there she whooped open her closet and threw some fluffy blue sweatpants and a baggy almight shirt. "Wear these Deku-kun!!" I think she realized what she just called me and said, "Oh no, I'm so sorry. It's just I heard Bakugo call you that." I wasn't mad but, still disliked the name. "Yeah, um he used to call me that to make fun of me." She then said, "Oh no, I'm sorry. But, I think it sounds like you can do it and, I think it would make a great hero name." I felt like a light switched in my head, she changed my whole outlook on the name. I hugged her, "Thank-you so much Uraraka, and Deku's fine. I kinda like it now." She hugged back, "Oh your welcome Deku-kun. Your a part of class 1-A now, your family!! Now come on, or were gonna be the last ones there!!" I put on the clothes, I honestly didn't really mind and neither did she because, we were both gay. The pajamas were more comfortable than anything I felt like I'd worn. And it was baggy enough to cover my belly, but it was still visible. Then me and Uraraka raced into Mina's room. All the girls were in there. Mina got up and hugged me, "Well doesn't some one look cute!!" I blushed a bit. Then everyone said hi and hugged me, there was Momo, Hagakure, Tsu, Mina, Jiro and of course Uraraka. Mina brought over a big bag full of food!!! I made sure to keep my composure, but I literally hadn't eaten in a good month, the LOV had a shortage of food, but I think they were lying. Mina dumped out the bag and threw a bag of chips at each of us. "Time for snacks and girl talk!!" She said as everyone found a comfortable spot. I sat near against this big beanbag chair thing. It was soothing to my aching back. I literally started ravaging the food like a monster. I think everyone noticed because Momo asked, "Zuku, when was the last time you ate?" I didn't think much of it as I said, "About a month ago." They all looked at me with shocked faces and mina tossed a soda to me, "Omg, deku-kun?! Aren't you pregnant?!" Jiro asked worriedly. "Yeah, but I kind of got used to it from when I was living off the streets." I could feel their saddened gazes fix onto me. "Deku-kin if its not to hurtful, could you please tell us what happened to you?" Uraraka said along with tsu's Ribbit "Yeah we won't judge, Kero." They all gave me nods in agreement. I didn't like talking about it but, I felt they could be trusted. "Okay, I trust you guys. But, you better get comfortablebecause this is a long story." They all nodded and sat down in more comfortable. I sat up a bit and started to talk, "Ok so I went to Aldera Middle School. I was born quirkless but still wanted to become a hero. I actually was childhood friends with Bakugo.." Then Uraraka said, "Friends?! With the angry Pomeranian?!" She exclaimed making us all chuckle. "Yeah, but once his quirk developed he changed and started to bully me for being quirkless. That's were the name Deku cam from, he send it to make fun of me." "Oh we're sorry, we didn't know." Mina said. "Oh no, it's ok. Uraraka helped my overview on the name and actually now I kinda like it." Their faces suddenly softened, especially uraraka's. "I never wanted to become a villian, but what pushed me over the edge was the day I was, well you know how I got pregnant." I said feeling kind of mad, but not at them but, bakugo. They all looked at me with saddened glances, but then mina said "Next time I see him he'll have my foot up his ass!!" "Along with a few broken bones."-Jiro. I chuckled a bit, and then said "Very deserved but, not necessary. Thanks though, I have my own plan for him." They all gave a small cheer and then I continued, "After my mom found out I was kicked out by my mother, and lived on the streets until I was picked up by the league wear I was given the quirks I have now." They all looked sad, for me but the next question lightened things up a bit. "What are your quirks? I know you said you had more than one."-Hagakure. "I have 4 quirks, 3 of them are just max protection based. But, I have a shapeshifting quirk. Although I rarely use it." "Ooooh!! Can you turn into a kitten!!" I smiled and said "Of course!!" Then transforming into a green fluffy kitten, I went up to my friends and let them pet me, "Awww!!"-Momo "OMFG your such a cutie!"-Uraraka. After they were done I turned back and they said it was super cool, I was happy they liked it. They then started talking about boy drama, well us that weren't' gay.  But after a while I felt the pups kicking me in the ribs, I cringed and I think that saw, but I thought this was the perfect moment for them to feel the pups, "Come here guys!" I said in an excited voice they all came over with confused looks, "Each of you put one of your hands right here." As I placed my hand to the place they all did as I trusted and I think they felt the pups because they started sealing with happpiness, "Oh my fuck!! I felt the pups!"-Uraraka. "I love it!!"-Jiro. The others sealed with happiness. They all wrapped me in a hug and as we spent the rest of the night bingeing Dangonrapa. We then fell asleep on Minas bed, it was huge. This was one of the first nights in years that I've been this content.