39. I Really Hope He Comes

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay. Ask." I raised my hands in defeat.

"What feeling drove you off to Paris? Did things really get that bad?" he went back to the question I was avoiding.

"I was confused Jordan." I sighed.

"About what?"

"You and Jackson. Whether was I actually in love with Jackson or not." I admitted.

"Don't you love Jackson? And what about me?" he asked.

"Those are three questions at once!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Please?" Jordan batted his baby blue eyes at me. One of my biggest weaknesses.

"I thought I did love Jackson, but apparently not. So, we broke up." I whispered, fiddling with my thumbs on my lap, not wanting to meet his eyes. "All that time, I was actually in love with someone else."

"So, today? That kiss on the cheek?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Just friends. We managed to keep our friendship alive, just like older times. Something just like you and Sophie. In fact since Jackson and I were friends long before we dated the first time, it was easier for us to do so." I explained .

"Looks like our situations were even more similar than I thought." Jordan was taken aback. "The days when Sophie and I were together, I was trying to push aside my feelings for someone else, hoping they would go away. But those damn feelings were so stubborn, they pushed my closer to her." he added.

Was it really possible that there was someone else Jordan loved? Whom was I gonna have to fight again for him now?

It was now or never! I had to tell Jordan I loved him, before another girl could steal my man.

"Jordan, there's something you need to know." I began.

"And there's something you need to know as well." He told me.

"You first." We both said together before letting out nervous chuckles.

"Go ahead Lexi, I insist." My name felt so different, so full on love on his lips.

"Jordan, I lo-" I managed to get halfway through before the door clicked open.

"Ms. Hunt, your meeting is about to begin." Mia poked her head in.

Urgh! Not now Mia! I felt like smashing someone's head in the wall. So close, yet still so far.

"I'll be there in five minutes. Thank you Mia." I managed to mutter with a fake smile before the door was shut again leaving Jordan and me alone.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." I sighed while telling Jordan.

"It's okay. We can pick where we left off another time." He gave me a sad but understanding smile.

But that was the whole point! I didn't wanna wait longer. I wanted to get it out there! be completely honest to this gorgeous man sitting in front of me. Why did everyone just have the wrong timing!

"I'll walk you out." He stood up and gave me his hand. I took it gladly. Just before I could unlock the door, Jordan stopped me.

"Just one last question, I have to, more like need to know, whom do you love Lexi?" he asked.

My breath hitched. I knew exactly what I had to do.

I pulled Jordan closer to me and crashed my lips onto his. It didn't even take a second for Jordan to reciprocate the kiss. He spun me around and pushed me against the wall.

Jordan's lips moved feverishly along mine as flames erupted all across my body. He tangled his fingers into the lower strands of my hair, and his second hand rested firmly on my waist, his hips pinning me against the wall.

I opened my mouth a little further, giving Jordan's tongue plenty of access to explore my mouth. Both my palms were cupping his face. Nothing but pure bliss and satisfaction filled my senses. A small moan left my lips.

The slow paced, yet full of heat and passion kiss was the most beautiful, the best kiss we had ever shared so far. It was nothing like anything before. I played with his soft curls before we broke the kiss, gasping for breath.

"Lexi, I-" he began.

"Shushh. If this answered your question.." I rubbed my thumbs gently across his cheek bones. "And if this is what you want, meet me at Rave, tonight at 7:30pm. If you're there, I'll take your answer as a yes. It's your decision now."

I smiled before leaving a small kiss on a stunned Jordan's forehead. I sucked in a breath, put on my poker face, and left my room.

If Jordan loved me too, I'd see him at the club. If not.. well I haven't gotten that far. I'll figure something out. But I really hope he comes.

Please, please do not disappoint me Jordan Jones.

Author's note: Will Jordan go or will he not? See you in the next chapter! And omg you guys!!! Thank you for 3k reads!! I can't believe it!!! Thank you so so sooo much!!!!!!

Vote and Comment please! Just one more chapter to go!!!!!!!