S. E. V. E. N.T. Y. T. H. R. E. E

Start from the beginning

I stand and slap my thighs and give one good 'ha' and he follows.

Reggie:That's not fair you're rich.

Me:*shrugging* You said it, besides I doubt my boyfriend would want me in some tickle fight.

Reggie:He actually didn't mind as long as you weren't touched by any guys except him.

This big-

Me:Well, I speak for both of us when I say no. Now good day.

____

I walk into pops and sit down, when Carl takes my order. When he walks away I see someone walk up to where he once was. I look before doing a double take. I raise my eyebrow seeing Micheal. I gently toss my phone to the table and look at him.

Me:Can I help you?

He looks down and licks his lips before looking back at me. Before motioning to the table, I shrug and he sits down.

Michael:First Hi, how have you been?

Carl places my milkshake down and I thank him before looking back at Micheal and shrugging.

Me:I'm great, I have a lot of free time now. You?

Michael:*nodding* I've been trying to keep find time to relax. The shelter is slowly becoming over crowded, and the resident vet is acting like a pain.

Me:Sounds hectic. Isn't Jenson still working there?

He scoffs and I raise an eyebrow.

Micheal:Yeah, I quickly learned that he was apart of a cult and he used me and the job to get to you. I'm sorry.

I shake my head and smile.

Me:*shrugging* He's family, I get it, I used to anyway. How's your mom?

Michael:*sighs* She's not talking to me either... I suggested that Jenson get therapy for what he went through but she said he was fine... But he's not he's angrier, aggressive, he broke the door off the bathroom because my mom was rushing him so she could get to work.

I lean back and shake my head.

Me:That explains a lot.

Michael:He's done anything to you?

Me:He was tormenting me. But he stopped after I beat up his new girlfriend.

Michael:*scoffs* Yeah, sure you can call her that, she's a drop out addict.

Me:He's not using is he?

Micheal:I'm not sure, I haven't seen him in a month, he avoids me.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him recently either. I look at Michael seeing the worry in his eyes, I tap on my phone before tilting my head.

Me:You open for another helping hand? I'm a fast leaner and I'll work for free.

He looks at me and he gives that boyish smile.

Michael:That'd be awesome. So have you decided on what school you'll be attending?

I rock my body side to side before shrugging.

Me:Yes and no. I have my eyes set on Stanford but U of Chicago is calling me like a siren.

Michael:What do you want to do?