S. E. V. E. N.T. Y. T. H. R. E. E

Lynchian" adjective to describe something inspired by the noted American filmmaker, David Lynch. And or to describe something that is incredibly macabre and incredibly mundane. Also Riverdale's status quo, reaching new depths of perversion  with the discovery of a video tape in which someone wearing a mask of me is bludgeoned to death by someone wearing a mask of my girlfriend.

Mercy POV

I close my locker and I turn seeing Munroe. Why does no one make a sound when around me?

Me:Whats up Munroe?

Munroe:Can we talk?

Me:*shrugging* Sure.

We walk into a empty classroom and I lean against a desk and he looks at me.

Munroe:I just wanted to apologize for the other day. So I'm sorry.

I nod and look around.

Me:I guess I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have been so defensive.

He nods and walks to me, I look at him before looking away.

Me:I'm thinking about going Stanford.

He moves back a little bit and nods before shrugging.

Munroe:We can make that work... Unless you don't want to that's fine too.

I grab his shirt pulling him closer and nod.

Me:Let's worry about that once we get to that bridge, because so far? We still go to Riverdale High School, you're still here and so am I. Good idea?

He grins and hugs me tightly, I squeal as he lifts me up. We pull away and he pecks my lips.

I wish I would have waited to tell Alex about him, he's gonna talk about me.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

When I walk into my house I see Alex  standing in my living room, Oh boy.

I drop my bookbag and walk over to him.

Alex: My parents are coming here.

Great this is just what I needed.

Me:Thats fine, when?

Alex: In twenty four hours. Exactly. Down to the second.

Me: Do they know about the situation going on with my parents? Nevermind my mom and her are "sisters" Okay so what's the plan?

We sit down and leans back into the couch.

Alex: I think it's time for mission Train Wreck.

Me:uhh... I don't think that's a good idea right now.

Alex: Why not?

I just got back with Munroe and I can not deal with the drama that comes with your family and trying to make them run for the hills.

() ())) ()) ())

I stare at Reggie shocked by his request.

Me:Hell no.

Toni:I'm not letting your mangy bulldogs paw my girlfriends Vixens while she's handling a maple crisis... She'd kill us.

Reggie:Fine. If you want to laugh in the face of cold  hard cash, be my guest.