Chapter 2 - Exhibition

The First Match is Sailor Vs Jack as it's screamed From "instructor's" mouth " STEP UP !". We all sit in the sideline and view the arena , the area is simulated to mimic a fighting ground with trees and buildings in the area almost like How earth was .  Jacks calls his ability "Boost" , He can move at speeds similar to a SportsCar or a Jet & Uses martial arts. "FIGHT!" Spews loud as hell from the microphone, Sailor's been angry for weeks by the look at his face then "BOOM !"Jack takes off in a weird pattern to throw off Sailor almost making mirages of himself with a grin on his face , seems like he been waiting for this day .

       Sailor makes his eyes bionic in an instant trying to keep up with Jack almost pin pointing every where he's going trying to get a good hit , Jack appears infront of Sailor with a Spinning Downward Kick Ferociously attacking with a barrage of kicks and punches , we can literally feel the air off just the movements of Jack  . Sailor dodges the last hit by the skin of his teeth a big gust of win ruffles his hair . Then he shoots a Gigantic Red Beam from his mouth simulating a War robot Burning Jack's Right arm "OWWWW THAT FUCKIN HURTS" Jack shouts . "Time to get serious " Whispers Jack with a malicious look on his face , He Does 4 Backflips And Zooms back in focused running faster than before adding crazy velocity to his set of attacks running straight forward at sailor mimicking the speed of a bullet train before making a last minute deceiving movement .
"CRACCCCKKKKKKK"

        Jack Completely shatters Sailors Arm with a blinding punch from a insane angle . "What is going on how did he do that???? I literally kept an eye on his every movement how is he destroying me right now " Sailor spouts in confusion, He remakes his arm and turns his whole body bionic resembling something like Vultron as I stare in amazement. "Override" Sailor says in a calm tone , He spots Jack and matches his speed increasing the strength of his Arms tremendously vibrating his arms to a weird scale that be hear it and it makes a ringing noise and completely destroys Jack with a menacing vibrating punch, Jack did get too cocky going against sailor he always has tricks up his sleeve . "Need to be quicker than that Sailor says to Jack as he walks over him " NEXT 2 STEP UP " the instructor spouts as the weird Doctor over sees from a window above the arena smiling with a ugly ass grin he looks old as shit at least 60 maybe 65 years old.

        Damn ... Sailor got so strong since we were kids he's always been more skilled in using his abilities than I , But I feel like he knows something I don't know the look on his face is tense almost an uneasy look . I'm next up to Fight it's me Against Level He can constantly heal his body & reinforce it at will , that power sounds kinda shitty but hey it's not me . " NEXT 2 STEP UP " screams the instructor , I hear chatter from the sidelines about who they think is going to win or lose people betting their lunch on this fight , I also hear them talking bout my different colored eyes ( Red) .

         The fight begins they have us a rural type of setting similar to Times Square , Level dashes at me with insane force and throws a aggressive right hook I block it barely . "Your not as tough as you look " Level mutters then he forms gauntlets out of his healing aura , I've never seen that before as a cold sweat runs down my face I'm not scared tho I ain't really sleep Lastnight . Through his barrage I sneak a counterclockwise spinning kick with incredible force knocking him into one of the buildings . "AAAUURRGHHHH WHAT THE FUCK" Level shouts out in agony , we both dash at eachother  connecting hits strong as a moving train and dodging , I make form a Wicked looking boot around my leg and kick him in the face similar to this karate film I seen .

        Then I form some spiked gloves I seen from a movie and go for a body shot but then something happened ....... I get hit to the head with overwhelming force by a hammer contract level made , "what are all these memories I'm seeing ??" " I hear a voice saying , Zero you will be the one to bring the heavens down YOU WILL SON you will grow to be the most dangerous one of us all you will be the reap death upon anyone who steps in your way , you will know the truth of the world one day " . "Where am I ?"I shout in confusion , "This is deep in your subconscious but I am afraid I can't tell you anymore" a silhouetted figure says before vanishing.