like how your hands feel me up and down

Start from the beginning

"I'm. Thank you," Harry answers without eloquence.

Louis' mouth twists up in a smirk as he registers Harry's nervousness. "Just telling the truth. You're in my economics class, aren't you?"

Never in a million years did he think Louis would have ever noticed his existence. It's quite thrilling, actually.

"Yeah, yeah," Harry answers. "Sit a couple rows behind you." Stare at the back of your head daily, he doesn't add.

Louis leans against the corner of shelf and hums in response, crossing his arms as he gives Harry a smile. "Well it's nice to finally meet you..."

"Harry," he supplies.

Louis nods and points to his own name tag then, saying, "And I'm Louis." Harry decides not to tell him he already he knew that. "Unfortunately, Harry, we are about..." he pulls out his phone to check the time and frowns. "...five minutes past closing time."

"Shit," Harry murmurs. "Can I just grab a costume quick and and try it on? I promise to be fast."

Louis uncrosses his arms and shrugs as he turns to walk to the door and flip the sign to CLOSED. "I don't usually get out of here until eight anyway, so as long as you hurry it's fine."

Harry thanks him quietly and searches around for the section of costumes he needs while Louis heads to the back and starts to sweep up around the floor.

He bites his lip once he finds what he wants, hurrying over to the section filled with brightly packaged dresses and wigs. There's a nurse costume that catches his eye but he thinks he'd rather save that for something more private than a Halloween party. Next to it is a sexy pirate costume, complete with an attached package filled with an eye patch and peg leg. Interesting, but not exactly what he's going for.

There's the stereotypical sexy police officer, devil, french maid...nothing really catches Harry's eye until he reaches the end. There, in its red, yellow, and blue glory is Harry's Halloween costume. Sexy Snow White the label reads. The outfit is split in two; the top is deep blue, cropped just under the bust with a plunging neckline and delicate lace detailing around the sleeves that cap at his shoulders. The skirt is separate, short and flouncy and delicate and just what Harry wants.

He grabs two different sizes and scurries toward the dressing room to try them on quickly. He jiggles at the door handle and groans when the door doesn't give.

"Louis...?" he calls out.

He hears footsteps and seconds later Louis comes around the corner with a smile. "Found what you like?" he asks.

Harry flushes and nods, holding the costumes closer to his body. Louis' eyes dart down to the fabric and widen almost comically.

"That's not...that's not from the men's section," he comments.

Harry huffs out a breath and wrinkles his nose, fighting against unwanted waves of embarrassment. "No. I don't think Halloween costumes should be restricted by archaic concepts of masculinity and femininity in regards to gender. It's pretty and I like pretty things."

Louis nods in response and tilts his lips up in a smile. "Very true, Harry. Everyone should think like that."

Shrugging, Harry twists his hands and toes at the ground. "Can I try 'em on, then?"

"Of course," Louis answers, pulling a ring of keys from his pocket and striding toward the door. He unlocks the dressing room and pushes it open, brushing his arm out in a sweeping motion. "There you are, pal. I'll be right outside if you need me."