4 hours

We said our goodbyes. I really didn't want him to leave. And with that I was left alone. I really liked the guy and I just meet him... Wow Livy you just got over your old boyfriend and your on to a new one. But this one was different for the first time I felt happy when I was around him, ever though I just met him, he made me smile. I really hope that we keep in touch.

I stayed in the spot thinking about Luke. I sat there for about 20 minutes just sitting and thinking, I just took in my surroundings. The world is really beautiful.

I returned to my dusty house, God it was disgusting. I walked over to the kitchen bench and unplug my phone. I remembered the night I came home from Jacobs house. I ran my finger along the cracks along the screen, I also remember me throwing my phone at the wall I was so mad. Luckily it wasn't smashed that bad just a little. I saw all these messages one was from... Jacob. I froze. I couldn't move. My heart was beating so fast.i opened my phone and pressed the message icon. Jason had sent..

Baby please I miss you please come back. 😭
I love you
I'm sorry

I tilted my head back and laughed. No way I'm going out with douchbag. I pulled out the little piece of paper form my pocket. And typed in a new contact, Luke. Just saying his name made shivers down my spine. God I really liked him and talked to him for 40 minutes. I rang up the number to see if it was the right one.

"Hey is this Luke?" I asked in a nervous tone
"Yep who is this?"
I smiled to myself that he didn't give me a fake number
"Anyone there? He asked
"Oh umm yeah it's Livy"
"Oh the girl I met today"
"Yeah what are you doing?"
The conversation went in for 4 hours. We talked for so long about random stuff that we had in common like..
We were both good at singing
We liked penguins
We liked pizza
And loads more.
We both had to go cause it was getting really late. But I for really excited because.. He asked me to go out with him to lunch tomorrow. I can't wait
And with that I went to bed smiling.