Starting fresh

LIVYS P.O.V

Last month I had this huge, when I say huge I mean huge, fight with my boyfriend... Jacob. He was just a normal guy, sporty, good looking pretty much like every other guy in the world. Could you believe it, I'm the one who broke up with him and I'm the one who has been sitting in my one room apartment crying and only getting up for food and water. Yeah that's me. I broke it off because he was cheating on me with this other slut. I think her name was Jane or something. But I guess i knew it would happen because he is one of those douchbags that think there top shit and would rather spend time with there other douchbags friends then stay with his OWN GIRLFRIEND.
Anyway today i discovered that I am better then this. I can get over a stupid guy that I had been dating for 2 whole years, that was probably playing around with other girls....
First I got up and hopped in the shower. I took a nice long warm shower. Like the shower went for 15 minutes but you know I hadn't showered in a week because I couldn't be bothered. After that I thought I would put on some nice clothes and go our for a nice long walk, not a power walk to lose weight ( because I had already lost 9kgs from only eating shit that was in my fridge every few days) one of theses walks when you just take in your surroundings and enjoy the fresh air. It was autumn so it was pretty chilly outside. I chucked on some maroon baggy tracky pants, a cropped white singlet that showed my belly button and some full back converse.
I blow dried my hair and chucked it up into a messy bun. I walked to the kitchen to see i dirty, dusty and ugly place I thought after a few days of getting stronger I would clean the house and get a job. I'm so thankful that my dad had been paying for my rent this month, he just really understands me. I grabbed my keys off the counter that had been sitting there for a while, and pulled open the door it was so nice to get out of that apartment into a familiar corridor.
It's good to have a fresh start.

HELLOOOOOOO IM STARTING THIS BOOK AND IM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND. I HAVE THIS REALLY COOL IDEA IN MY HEAD
HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY IT. ILLYYY 😘