Chapter one

Y/n smiled at her husband, Michikatsu, as she was preparing dinner for him. He's been training day by day not giving himself a break and Y/n would always be right by his side to support him.

If he looked dehydrated Y/n would be there to give him water and a towel, if he looked exhausted Y/n would be there suggesting to take a break while she cooks for him, if he was overworking himself Y/n would be there to scold him to stop paining his body.

so why...why did he abandon her without a word. He came back home one day, and Y/n was waiting for him like always. Never once has she complained about his presence missing most of the time. She knew his dream about being the strongest Samurai, and again she supported him. But again...he rarely spent time with his family, he had a son and a daughter with Y/n. Y/n has always wanted a family with a person she loved and the person she loved was Michikatsu Tsugikuni.

                            She Loved Him.

Michikatsu walked right past her collecting his belongings inside the small house. Y/n was confused at first and asked him "Michikatsu, why are you packing your belongings". He remained silent and continued to pack, when Y/n grabbed his hands to stop packing he immediately snatched his hand back and glared at her.

                          She Cared For Him.

Y/n stepped back, he was never aggressive or rude towards her in anyway before. If there was a time where he did get aggressive Y/n would for sure be in hell for it. He was a Samurai while Y/n was just a normal girl who couldn't even hold a sword...well that's what she'd think since Michikatsu would always keep her away from them.

                              She treated him.

Y/n stared at her sleeping children in the other room and back at Michikatsu. "...are you leaving us?" Y/n said lowly looking straight in his eyes. He looked away and placed some food in a bag preparing to leave.

                          She supported him.

Michikatsu walked out the house and Y/n followed behind him grabbing onto his arm trying to stop him. "Why are you leaving?!" She yelled, she was trying to at least get an answer out of him. He still continues to walk and Y/n tugged on his arm with as much strength as she could only to be pushed to the ground.

                          She encouraged him

When Y/n fell to the ground, she fell back hitting her head harshly on the ground. Y/n hissed in pain putting her hand behind her head only to feel liquid on it. She took her hand back and looked at her hand which was now red.

Y/n attempted to get up but her head felt dizzy.

                                            So

"Michikatsu!" Y/n yelled as he continued walking not even looking at her.

                                          why

"Michikatsu!!" Y/n yelled once again trying to get up to follow him but fell to the ground.

                                          did

Y/n had tears in her eyes, her kids soon woke up walking outside to see there mother on the ground and there father walking away into the forest.

                                           he

"Father!!" Both of the kids yelled, they knew not to go into the forest. They helped their mother up who had tears coming out of there eyes. "Mother where is father going?" His son asked.

                                       leave?

"I don't know..." Y/n responded lowly as her kids helped her inside the house.