Chapter Four

Walking towards the Hashira everyone was here except The Wind Pillar, and Sabito and Giyuu were far from the others. Y/n walked towards both of them as if nothing happened, ignoring the burgundy-haired boy on the ground.  "I see your mission was successful, which Twelve Kizuki did you kill?" Y/n asked smiling. Sabito had a deep respect for Y/n for saving his life in the Final Selection, so pulling this stunt made him angry at himself. "Giyuu defeated Lower Moon Five, I apologize for the problem we caused Y/n," Sabito said lowering his head. Y/n simply patted his head "There must have been a reason Sabito, normally you and Giyuu don't hesitate to decapitate a Demon so whatever you've done I'm sure was the right thing.".  Giyuu looked at her and nodded making Y/n smile, "Alright, let's just hope that angry old man doesn't pull a stunt." Y/n joked referring to Sanemi. Sabito had his mask on but chuckled lightly knowing there was gonna be a problem. Y/n walked to her place in between The Flame Pillar and Mist Pillar.

"Wake up...Hey, I said, 'Wake up!' Wake...Hey! Hey you! Come on, you! Come on! Are you going to sleep all day?! Wake up already, will you?!" The Kakushi yelled impatiently. The burgundy-haired boy gasped shooting awake. He looked ahead of him seeing seven people staring down at him, "You're in the presence of the Hashira!".

"Bummer. I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a Demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant but that's one drab-looking kid, huh?" Tengen says looking down at the boy. "And we're here for this boy's trial! I see!" Kyojuro says looking down at the boy too.

'To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon...now that's beautiful sibling love! How brave!' Mitsuri thought putting her hand on her chin smiling.

"Wh-Who are these people--" The Burgundy-haired boy tried saying but the Kakushi pushed his head to the ground "Don't open your mouth yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of the Hashira!" The Kakushi yelled. The boy's eyes widened inspecting the people in front of him as they look down at him.

"If you're wondering where you are this is the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters, and you're about to be put on trial...Kamado Tanjiro." Y/n said looking down at him making Tanjiro's breath hitch lightly. "Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've comm--" Shinobu tried saying but Kyojuro interpreted her "There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!". "In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him with style. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance," Tengen said with his hand on his head. "Ah, what a pitiful sight this boy is. The poor soul...I pity him for having been born at all." Gyomei now commented.

Y/n stopped paying attention to the boy in front of her and now looked at the bird in the sky Muichiro was looking at. That was until the boy started to yell, "Nezuko! Nezuko, where are you? Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata!". Y/n looked down at the boy curiously, what could possibly make him want to fight along with a Demon. Everyone in The Demon Slayer Corps lost something because of a Demon so why work with one?

"Forget that. What will we do with Tomioka and Sabito? Seeing him there without any restraints is giving me a headache. Based on what Kocho told us,  they're both just as guilty of breaking the Corps rules." Iguro said pointing at them, "How will we deal with them? How should we make them take responsibility? What kind of lesson shall we teach them?". Iguro sat up and narrowed his eyes, "Don't you have anything to say?". Y/n turned to the two boys who looked away and looked back at Iguro. "We shouldn't go that far Iguro. They both came here without resisting. Don't you think their actions were out of character so there may be a reasonable reason?" Y/n said trying to calm down the intense aura. The Serpent Pillar reminded quiet sitting back comfortably in the tree.