Chapter 1: The New Beginning

Summary: Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten were all daughters of Konan and Pein from the Akatsuki. One day they are found and taken to Konoha where they’re given new families. While that happens, the Akatsuki are searching for their lil ones. Read and find out what happens ^_^ (Characters may/will be OOC, just warning)

——————————————————————————————————————

Hello readers. Well here goes nothing. This is my first fan-made story ever, so any helpful comments will be appreciated. Hope you enjoy reading this story as much as it was enjoyable writing it. If this is someone else’s idea, then please tell and ill take it down, otherwise I'm gonna keep it up. Also so you know, Setsuna is one of my OC’s who is the Akatsuki medic.

Naruto and all its characters do not belong to me. They rightfully belong to Masashi Kishimoto. Though a girl can dream cant she?

Chapter 1. 

—Pein’s study—

One quiet day, no day in particular really, a man with bright orange hair and lots of piercings was sitting at his desk doing paperwork when suddenly a woman’s voice yelled, “PEIN!!!!!!”. Yep any old-

“PEIN!!!!” 

Wait, never mind. Lets continue. 

(Pein POV)

‘I heard a females voice. No doubt its Konan again, telling me to go get her some ice cream, ramen, and chips. If this wont be the death of me, I don’t know what will. ‘

“PEIN!!!!!! GET HERE NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU!!!!!!!”, screamed the one we now know is Konan. 

‘Well I better go even if to quiet her down for now. I love her, but this pregnancy is too deadly.’

Sighing, he stands up and heads out the door and goes down the deserted hallway towards the Lounge room which he was sure Konan would be. As soon as he entered he noticed few things. 1. most, if not all, the akatsuki were standing around a very angry Konan. 2. There was a puddle of water around where Konan stood. And 3. He got the sudden impression his hand will most likely be broken soon. 

“Pein, get me to the infirmary where Setsuna is right now, or I’ll rip of every limb on your body, put you back together, and do it all over again!” Konan yelled in Pein’s direction. 

Pein, of course, gulped at the threat, cause he knew she could do what she threatened. So as to not anger her any further, went over to her, picked her up bridal style, and rushed her to the infirmary that was located somewhere in the compound. 

—Infirmary—

(Setsuna POV)

I was working on an antidote, when I heard frantic running in my direction. I knew it was time. ‘I can't wait, in a few hours, four new lil Akatsuki’s will be added to the family.’ Just as i finished that thought, the door burst open and i ordered Leader-sama to place her on the special table I had prepared.