entry 5

Dear God. It's happened.

Anderson is dead.

I guess that's the end of the Purists. Can't say I'll miss them. Anderson especially.

The NCR are still struggling with the Scorpions.

They can overpower us but not some tribals?

That's embarrassing.

Not only for them but for us as well.

Granite has spoken about integrating both Ghouls and Super mutants.

Honestly at first I was against the idea, but after hearing his speech about it.

I'll be dammed. The idea doesn't sound too horrible.

I hope he goes through this.

He also said things about the NCR and the Brotherhood of Steel.

How we should pitt the BoS against the NCR, and stuff like that.

I guess the rest of this entry will be about other stuff I heard.

New Canaan has fallen to the white legs. Which is a stupid name imo.

The legion is marching down south into Mexico. The Legion. My mother always said "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it." Luckily she didn't mention anything about writing it down.

The Legion are nothing more than Roman wannabes, with nothing that made Rome memorable and something to be written down in history. This Caesar (I don't know if it's kai-sar or see-sar) fella must be fucked in the head someway.

Feels good to write that down.

Anyways I have heard word that the Washington Brotherhood has conquered some lands in Victoria.

Bishop is gone, the Mordinos are with us, the Salvetores are under house arrest, and the Wrights are working with us.

And that's all really.

I'll write more later.