Dade stared at it confused. "What?" She asked.

The figure moved towards her, she backed into her bed frame.

It flickered and reached out to her.

"Pull...me...stronger..."

Dade took a deep breath. "Your - your cutting out. Say it slower. One word at a time. Okay?"

"Okay..."

The ghost flickered.

"You..you need..need to Pull...pull me...pull me. The...the shield is too strong" he said.

Dade's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves.

"That's it..." The ghost whispered.

His voice was more clear, it sounded like a young man's voice, which she didn't expect.

"Good. Relax" it whispered.

"What do I do now?" She asked.

"Visualize...and...pull me...through"

She tried visualizing him.

"Brown hair?" She whispered.

"Black" It corrected.

She sighed and nodded. "Okay. Black hair. And young man..."

"Blue eyes..." It whispered.

She started trying to visualize him. A handsome young man with dark hair and blue eyes,

"How old are- were you?" She asked.

"Twenty...two.." He whispered.

She frowned. He was so young.

A handsome young man with dark hair and blue eyes, who was in his twenties. She imagined him walking towards her.

"Yes!" The ghost whispered. "That's it.."

She continued the ghost whispering words of encouragement.

She imagined reaching out and grabbing his arm, pulling him towards her.

Her room fell silent.

"Hello? Are you there?" She whispered.

There was a silence.

"You did it! You pulled me through! Oh, you have no idea how long I've waited. I've been looking for someone like me to talk to for ages!" A very clear happy voice said.

Dade jumped and opened her eyes. Sitting in front of her was a man with black hair that was tied up. His skin was pale, and his eyes were a bright blue. He was grinning at her.

Dade was shocked he looked nothing like a ghost. He looked like a full human. She couldn't see through him which she thought would happen.

"Hello, Dade. I've been watching you for almost two weeks" he said finally.

He held out his hand for her to shake. Dade hesitated but reached out her hand passed right through his.

Dade yelped and backed away. The man frowned.

"Yes, I forgot that happened. You'll be use to it eventually" he said.

Dade frowned and rubbed her eyes. Remain calm. She took a deep breath and stared at the man.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Francis. Carlisle use to know me. You know him right?"

"Cullen? Yes, I know Carlisle Cullen." Dade said.