Stuck

"Looks like I have a new play toy" I felt the heat on my neck and flinched. Why did this mysterious masked man have to be so... I guess the work I should use is crazy...

But why was I flustered by it?

George tied my hands and we all walked silently to Eret's castle. At least I know he would care about me.... I think. When we arrived Eret was outside, his face turned to shock and anger when he saw me with my hands tied and Dream leading me towards him.

"DREAM, WHAT IS THIS? YOU SAID I DO MY JOB AND YOU LEAVE THE SELECT FEW ALONE?"

"Calm down Eret she told us to take her with us instead of taking tubbo."

"Why would you take any of them??"

"They blew up our emergency base and took my necklace"

"A yes your BFF charm necklace must be so Important that you threaten a FUCKING CHILD" I interrupted him and I heard a laugh behind me. It must have been sapnap sense everyone else's was either walking to the house or yelling at each other. I looked behind me and he just smiled. "What?" I said obviously not caring about being nice.

"Nothing it's just no one challenges Dream so it's funny too see."

"Well I'll challenge him and I'll win"

"Do you have a plan?"

"Yes.... yes I do"

————————-————-——

The room I was in was smaller with a bed and a small bathroom. There was a window but not to my surprise it had a padlock on it. I hadn't eaten in at least a day and I was exhausted but I was not falling asleep here. There was a small chair in one corner of my room; I grabbed it and put it under the handle of the door. I pulled out two small objects and started working on the padlock. It wasn't like I hadn't picked a lock before it's just that this one was very different.

I heard a knock on my door and quickly removed the chair from under the handle. The door unlocked and I stood a few feet back watching it slowly open.
"What." I said sharply as the boy with the goggles charm walked in.

"No need to be rude." He said back with a smirk on his face. I didn't respond and he just stood there with a bowl in his hand. "Do you want the food or not?"

"Like I would trust any food from you guys"

"suit yourself" he started to walk away but then put the bowl on the little table by the bed. "If your not going to eat it then just leave it there." George walked out the door and I heard a lock click.

The food looked really good but I just didn't trust these people so I left it there and laid down on the bed trying not the fall asleep. I heard laughing somewhere above me before I finally dove off to sleep.

The next morning I was already up and I sat by the window incase they left so I could know when to start working on the lock again. I didn't see them come for go for about an hour I was just sitting there thinking about why there even had to be a war. I was about to put the chair under the door handle when I heard the lock click.

The door swung open and I stood there staring at the person with a chair in my hands.

"What? Were you going to hit me with a chair? He walked in and closed the door quickly.

"No... I was just moving it-" I quickly said even though my response was delayed.

"Of course a person like you would definitely just be moving a chair." Obviously he didn't believe me but I didn't expect him to go check the lock on the window. When he did you could hear it click and all my progress was stopped in its tracks.

"Oh no if I knew that was unlocked I would have run"

"That's pathetic"

"Oh so sorry mr mask"

"Do you have a problem with my mask?"

"No I have a problem with your hair" I snapped back.

"My hair?"

"Yes it's ugly I don't like blond haired people no wonder no one likes you" The way we were talking was so sarcastic that we both ended up breaking down laughing. When we finally calmed down I said, "no really I don't like blonds"

"Even me y/n?" He walked towards me and grabbed my arm with his left hand. With his right he checked my jacket picked and found the two metal objects I was using to break the windows lock. "Really? Lock picks? You know if you try to escape I'll send something down to your precious L'manburg and have them kill one or more of your beloved friends."

"Your a bitch dream"

"At least I'm not you..." he smirk and walked out the door roughly closing it behind him.

The fuck did he just say to me... 'at least I'm not you...'

The word played on repeat in my head and I couldn't shake them. That manipulative son of a bitch I'll show him. Yeah I will I'm going to escape, like hell he would kill someone from L'manburg he's too smart to do that.

I laid my head down coming up with a plan, a plan that would trick even
him...

————————————
A/n I'm so sorry for the late updates I try to do updates at least once a week but lately I've had a bunch of tests before spring break and I was focusing on my first book. Don't worry I will still write this one but the chapters may come out a bit slow.

Hope your having a great day/afternoon/night! <3333

(Not edited so I'm sorry for any mistakes)