Change

Tw: Blood

y/n pov

The clash of sharp metal echoed through the silent night. I was blinded by the smoke and all I could see were flashes of green and some red. I heard one of them come towards me again and I stepped back letting them lunge forward missing me. As I was distracted the red flash came towards me with speed and strength. Our sword's clashed, sparks flying everywhere as the man pushed his sword down on mine. I was used to using an axe but I didn't have it with me and I forgot about that fact. I had one hand on the handle of the sword and the other I placed near the top of it. I could feel the cold sharp pain of metal digging into my hand.

I was able to push the man off, the red flash disappeared with a blue one in its place. I stood there trying to catch my breath but the blue flash sprinted towards me. It was a fake pass because the man stopped in his tracks and that's when I knew someone was behind me. The blunt end of an axe came under my feet knocking me to the ground. The breath rushed out of my body as I hit the floor with a thud. I made an effort to get up but a heavy boot stepped on my chest compressing it more than it already was. The three figures loomed over me, everything was blurry, dark, and hot as the fire got closer. I felt warm blood on my hand, the cut was deep. I needed to wrap it. I heard a noise but I couldn't make it out clearly everything seemed fuzzy.

I'm going to die, it all end's here... I haven't even had a life. I thought.

I was about to blackout from the lack of air when I felt the person's foot come off of me. I made a desperate gasp and I'm sure I heard laughter. I looked towards the fire and I knew they wouldn't follow me there; in one quick move, I got up and ran to the fire. Heavy footsteps fell in behind me. Shit, they are following me. I looked back to see two of the flashes following me.

CRASH

I stumbled back wondering what I just ran into. Then I realized it wasn't a tree and I wished it was. There in front of me was a tall man with armor on, a strange round object in one hand and his axe in the other. He was looking down on me, he had dirt blond hair with a slightly scary white mask on, It just had a simple smiley face but when you looked at it, it makes you feel many different things. Fear, curiosity, anger, sadness. I couldn't take my eyes away from it until something else caught my eye. A necklace, the pendant on it which matched his mask it seemed to be glowing a bright green. Must have been the flash I was seeing.

I tried to turn away but the other two were behind me. I was about to turn back around towards the smiley face man until I felt a warm substance rush down the side of my face as I fell to the floor.

I was sliding in and out of consciousness. Everything was blurry, I felt my arms over my head as I was getting dragged. There was dry blood on my face and down my arm. I wanted to run, to get out of there, to get home safely. I looked down at my legs and I could see just enough to notice the ropes around my ankles. fuck, fuck fuck no no...

I made a mistake while thinking if I could escape I ended up moving the hand that I cut on my sword, my right hand which was the one that the person was dragging me by. The person turned around and dropped my arm. He had a black long sleeve on with a white shirt on top of it. There was a white bandana around his head. That's when I noticed it, he also had a necklace but his pendent was a flame and it was glowing red. 

He smirked and called a name. someone came out of the forest but I could barely see it because of loss of blood and the darkness. However, I could tell that it wasn't the name that the person called.

"What are you doing here," the man with the fire pendant said.

"Nothing much sapnap just you know, MAKING SURE THE FIRE DOESNT COME INTO L'MANBURG." The stranger yelled.

so his the fire guy's name must be Sapnap then. 

Sapnap stepped in front of me probably so the stranger didnt see the half-conscious, bleeding person on the floor. 

"The fire won't spread it's on the other side of the lake." 

the stranger had a white shirt with red sleeves, this person didnt have a necklace rather a bracelet.  The bracelet had two pendants on it, one was a little bee but it wasn't glowing. The other was what looked like a music disk with purple at the center, and that one did glow. 

The person ignored sapnap and said "whos behind you sappy?"

"go home Tommy isn't it past your bedtime" he snapped back.

I stifled a laugh and they both looked at me. So his name is Tommy, at least I know some names now. 

"So who is she?" Tommy pushed sapnap aside and looked at me. 

"Doesn't matter who, all that matters is that she attacked us." It was a different voice. I was sitting up now and I snapped my head back. It was the masked one.

"Dream," said Tommy.

"Tommy" he responded.

"Dream," sapnap said. When no one said his name I laughed a bit and the 'dream' guy gave me a sharp look so I shut up. I'm positive I heard sapnap whisper his name after.

"here's an idea, let me go, and ill leave you alone as long as you don't set my forest on fire." I smiled and tried to stand up but dream put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down. 

"N-" dream was interrupted by someone coming out of the forest next to Tommy. he had a long coat on and his bracelet had a flag on it that was glowing a type of aqua color. 

"WILBUR" Tommy shouted and whispered something to the man before he went back into the forest. 

"Wilbur what do you want," dream said. You know ever since he came sapnap shut up its a bit sad, he can't be that controlling. 

I saw a pink flash and then Tommy came back out of the woods. 

"Let her go," Wilbur said pointing at me. 

"Hey! I'm not something to bargain with, your all strangers to me so please just let me go." I was only fighting in self-defense so why did I have to be taken captive. 

The pink flash stepped out of the forest. 

I had pure confusion on my face and when the person noticed me he did too.

"Technoblade? what are you doing here," I asked him knowing that's why Tommy went back into the forest. 

"I could ask the same of you..."

-----------------------------------------------

TechnoPog 💗

Tysm if you voted for the chapter. please feel free to give me feedback and correct any spelling errors I have! <3