TNT

"Morning Tommy! Tubbo! Breakfasts almost ready." I was making pancakes for the boys because after everything we went through they deserved a home cooked meal.

"Okay be right there I'm going to try to find will" Tommy went too the back door and grabbed his sword on the way out. It's been a week sense the incident and Eret's betrayal. Everyone was really hurt because of it but it mostly hurt will. Trust issues went around L'manburg and most of them were pointed at me.

A few minutes later Tommy came back in and they both sat down as I gave them the freshly cooked meal. "I'm guessing no will?" Tubbo quietly asked as if saying his name out loud would cause something bad.

"No tubbo I can't find Wilbur because HE ALWAYS WANDERS OFF WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE WHERE HE FUCKING WENT"

"TOMMY" I was about to yell at him when the door sung open harshly hitting the wall and almost falling of its hinges. "Wilbur? What the hell happened?"

He was covered in scratches, blood, dirt and his eyes were filled with shock. That's when something caught my eye, his bracelet was gone and in its place Will had a necklace in his hand but it wasn't just any necklace. It was dreams.

"Wilbur what did you do..."

"I didn't do anything I grabbed this when I tried to get away from them." He threw the necklace at me and I put it on the table next to me.

"They jumped me while I was walking and said I would pay for the damage? Does anyone know what that means?... Tommy-?"

"HEY JUST BECAUSE THEY SAID DAMAGE YOU BLAME ME? YOU KNOW Y/N WASNT HERE FOR A FEW HOURS LAST NIGHT"

I gave Tommy a sharp thanks a lot look and he quickly shut up. "I don't know what he's talking about will."

——— Some hours earlier ———

"Where are you going y/n?" There heard a harsh voice behind me. I quickly turned around to see Tommy with his arms crossed and his sword.

"Tommy I have some business to attend to."

"Like what?"

"They took my horse from Niki's barn so I'm going to blow up their supposably secret base and leave a message." 

"That's poggers, I wish I could come!"

"NO... Sorry I mean no you can't Wilbur will kill you if you get involved."

"Yeah your right" he said with a sigh as I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.

I ran through the forest without a sound and quickly made it to their base. I knew blizzard wasn't there because I had followed them to Eret's castle which is where they where staying. I quickly placed the tnt and grabbed my lighter. I took a step back and lit the first fuse.

"Bye bye bitch"

I heard yelling and quickly ran back to the house. Tommy was asleep on the couch, he was probably waiting for me to come home. That's sweet. I grabbed the blanket on the floor and slowly put it on him. "Goodnight Tommy" I whispered and quietly walked to my room.

———Back to the present———

"Y/n I know your lying but I'm not so sure you snuck out to blow up something..."

Surveillanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें