The locker room

After the humiliation yesterday we went to Becca's house and stayed there over night. Amber and her sidekicks could not get away with what they did. The next day we went to school just like every other day. The weekend was over and our lessons had started.

The day was pretty boring nothing really happened. But we had physical education that day.

In my school, there are groups and we have separate timetables. Summer and I are in the same group, but Becca is in another. So while we were suffering in the gym and the locker Becca was drawing outside. Unfortunately, you could not guess who is in our group. It's the AF girls. That contains Amber too.

So we were preparing for gym class with Summer. Summer was in the cheerleading team and I usually just set in a bench reading or drawing. But not today. Our coach needed everybody, so i had to get changed in the locker room too. I knew that something would happen in the lockers. Summer and I were walking towards the female locker room when i noticed a girl wearing a purple hoodie outside alone with her pants missing. She had boy shorts on.
- Hi, why are you outside without pants? Are you okay?
- Those girls... you better not go inside that locker room. They are cruel.
- Alexis we must go inside, its our chance to get them back. I will wedgie the shit out of them. Rip their clothes, dunk their heads to the toilet, i will fucking sit on their faces!
- Summer, we are two against a lot of people.
- But there aren't any boys inside. That's our chance, Alexis!
I sighed, looked at Summer, fixed my clothes and went inside. The room was empty.
We looked at each other with Summer, and laughed. We started to get changed. I pulled down my usual black jeans and revealed my pink thong, then i took off my shirt with a wolf on it. I was only wearing a thong and a white bra. I have pretty big boobs, and a decent ass. My body is great. But I'm shorter than my friends and classmates. Summer took off her pink shirt and revealed her grey bra, after that she took off her shorts. She had a grey Victoria's Secret thong on.
- Nice underwear Summer - I slapped her butt. She then pulled me closed and hugged me. Then she bent me over end slapped my butt in a headlock. She hit my ass playfully than gave my thong a slight pull. After that i gave her a wedgie. I pulled up her thong and slapped her butt. We held each others panties to the air. Summer gave me a frontal and pushed me to the locker. She hang me on the locker, closed the door and started to kiss me.
- What are you doing? - I was in a shock. I wasn't expecting this. Summer kissed me again and pulled on my thong. It was a fucking great feeling. We started to make out. Me still hanging by my thong. Summer started to rub her fingers on my crotch. Than the door opened.
Girls came in chatting and laughing. They saw us.
- What are you doing? Little inside fight? Hang Summer too guys! - Amber and her annoying voice, i can not stand it.
Summer was kicking but three girls caught her, snapped her bra, they spanked her, grabbed her thong and pulled it up from the front, the back and the sides, bouncing her. They eventually stopped the bouncing and hang her up next to me.
- Why are you guys wet? Are you enjoying this?
- No! Just leave us alone, Amber!
Amber started to walk towards us.
- You want to get wet? Give them a swirly, girls! - I have never gotten a swirly.
Two of them grabbed me, and pulled my thong by the legholes. They started to drag me to the bathroom. I was on the floor and they pulled me by my thong. They grabbed me, grabbed my hair, and pushed my face into the toilet. The girl pulled on my thong and the other pushed my face forward. The girl started to spank me too. They stopped the swirly. They pulled down their pants. One of them had a grey thong on and one of them was wearing a black thong. They had huge butts. The girls pulled on their underwear up to their ass. The girl with the grey thong sat on my face. With her ass on my nose. The other girl sat on my stomach and pulled my thong up to my crotch slowly, bouncing it up. The girl on my face shook her butt. At the moment i did not know where Summer was. After a couple of minutes they got off me, and pulled up their clothes.
- That's enough humiliation for today, by the way we took your clothes. Good luck getting them back. And godd luck getting back to your dorm room with those cute panties. Later, nerd.
Now, I had to get back to my dorm room. In my freaking thong wedged up to my butt, stretched out, my bra stretched out and with swirled hair, and with a red butt.