The junkyard humiliation

We needed a break. After the cafeteria incident we wanted to get out of the schools cruel walls. Becca had a pickup but i was the best driver so usually i drove the car.
- Where are we going? - Summer was really excited about our little trip.
- You'll see when we get there.
I was driving in a casual tempo i wanted to relax. The windows were down and the wind was blowing into my face, the sun shone its sunshine. We were going to one of our favorite places, the junkyard. It was an abandoned place only the kids in Cherry High knew about it. It was in the middle of the woods and there were train tracks nearby.
I left the road and we were going on a dirt road. It was really dusty and sinuous. And than we have arrived to the meadow.
We stepped out of the car, Summer went forward and looked up to the huge trees that surrounded the area.
- You like it, aren't you? - I smiled at her. - The most peaceful place in the world. It's not junk, it's treasure for us.
- And what can we do here?
- I really like to have deep conversations here with Alexis. We used to came here with Sofia. You know, the girl who moved from the town.
- And i really like to draw here. Its so peaceful and there are loads of stuff to draw.
- Alright. Let's look around girls, shall we?
When Summer started to walk we heard a loud engine sound. A car was driving towards us really fast. It was a dirty old grey van. We backed off and the van had finally braked. Five people got out of the car. Two strong looking and tall guys wearing the schools football uniform jacket and crossing their hands, the two girls from the cafeteria and Amber.
- Like I said, you guys can not get away with what you did earlier that easy. Grab them!
The two guys started to come towards us. Summer waited for them with an ignoring face, Becca crossed her hands and I stepped towards them.
- You've been humiliated. Just like you humiliated us and the kids in the school. - I wasn't scared. I've been here thousands of times.
The boys grabbed me and Becca.
- Get off me!
- Summer. You gave a ripping wedgie to my friend and insulted me in front of everyone. What the fuck should I do with you now?
- Let me and my friends if you don't want to hang from the toilets coat hanger by your granny panties.
- You talk a lot Summer. I don't talk. I act.
Amber started to walk towards Summer. The two girls ran and grabbed her, while Amber walked in front of her. Summer tried to scape but the two girls were stronger together than her.
- In your previous school maybe you were the boss. But here you have no power.
With that, Amber reached down Summers blue shorts and pulled up her light pink brazilian panties from the front.
- Amber stop, my crotch hurts, ouch, stop it! Stop pulling it further! You are ripping it? Stop Amber, stop!
Amber didn't stop. She pulled further and further, bouncing the panties from the front, almost ripping the stretchy material. I could do nothing, the boys were really strong.
- Amber stop it, what happened in the cafeteria won't happen again. - I wanted to end this situation.
- It's too late, Alexis. Girls. Pull up her panties. Make it a double wedgie.
The girls pulled up her panties from the back. The legholes were already showing. The panties started to give up.
- Don't rip it yet girls!
The girls let the panties snap back. It was really stretched out, Summer fell to the ground. She was exhausted from the wedgie.
- Troy, Jack. Wedgie them!
Me and Becca looked at each other. I really hate wedgies and I don't want these two guys touching my panties.
- It's wedgie time, girls. - The guy named Troy who was holding me pulled down my black jeans. - Nice granny panties. It's really cute.
With that he grabbed my underwear with one hand and lifted me up the ground. He was literally bouncing me with one hand. My underwear was really stretchy and it was already at my neck. Amber was watching us with joy. Troy started to pull the legholes and he held me up with one hand.
- Cute ass. - He gave it a slap. It was so humiliating.
He than put me down not letting my pants and he pulled it up to my head. He bounced me by the legholes two more times and pushed me to the ground next to Summer.
- Are you okay Alexis? - she sit next to me.
- My ass burns but yes. We will get our revenge on them.
- Stop whispering! Jack, give a wedgie to Becca.
Jack pulled Becca's crop top to her head and pulled up her white thong with s black waistband so hard it ripped immediately. Than he pulled up her shorts to her ass, held her into the air and dropped her. She fall next to us. I hugged her.
- If you come close to me again, i will fucking sit on your faces, spank you, give you a swirly and give you all the wedgies you could imagine. Understood? Girls. Sit on their faces. Summer is mine.
The girls pulled up their shorts a little, and started to come towards us. I tried to run, but Troy got me, pulled up my stretched out panties and dropped me to the ground still holding onto them. They turned us to our backs and held us by our shoulders. They sit on our faces. We could do nothing about it. The girl sitting on me started to give me a frontal wedgie. Her ass was big enough so her shorts had swallowed my face.
- Get off me! - i tried ti speak but only mumbles came out of my mouth.
- What? Wedgie me more? Is that what you were saying? - she pulled up my granny panties with a hard force and she didn't let it snap back. My crotch was on fire.
Then suddenly i heard an other engine sound. The car braked and i heard a bang and breaking sounds.
- What the fuck man? You crashed into my car!
The car drove away and i heard the boys running to the van. I could see nothing because the mean girls ass was on my face.
- Let's get him. Girls! Come or you walk home!
The girls got off us, and ran to the van. They drove off very fast.
- Are you okay girls?
- What was that? Who crashed onto the van and why?
- I don't know but I'm happy it happened. Amber has no ass it hurt my face.
We started to laugh.
- We will get them back girls. The AF gang won't get away with what they have done to us.