14. Berserk Suleiman

Start from the beginning

¨Sadke,¨ Grabbing my jaw between his thumb and forefinger, he raised my head and made me look at our reflection. My breath hitched as I noticed the pure, raw desire swirling beneath his black orbs. His eyes felt as though they could see right through my very soul with the intensity they possessed.

As I felt something cold and foreign being put on my wrist, I was jolted out of my reverie. I immediately looked down, only to find Suleiman putting on a pair of beautiful rose ghajray on my hands. I gasped. They were absolutely stunning!

¨S-shukriya (T-thank you)¨ I tried pulling back my hands the moment he was done, but Suleiman seemed to have other plans

¨S-shukriya (T-thank you)¨ I tried pulling back my hands the moment he was done, but Suleiman seemed to have other plans. My crimson red face turned a shade deeper as I felt him lifting my hand. He pressed his lips to my knuckles and gave them a deep, lingering peck, all the while forcing me to watch. If this goes on any longer I am bound to get a heart attack one day! I could feel every inch of his lips with how firmly they were pressed to my pulse point. After giving my other hand the same sweet torture, he finally let go of my hands...only to press his chest to my back even more.

¨I'm sorry for what I did yesterday janaan, I really am. But seeing you dancing around and flaunting my body in front of all those men took away all my senses. Not to mention how you were dancing with that kotte ka bacha! Samajh kyu nahi ata tumhe?!?! Nahi dekh sakta me uss admi ko tumhare ass pass, khoon jalta hai mera jab wo pure hak ke sath tumse baatein karta hai, tumse tumhara time leta hai! Sirf mera haq hai tumpe, tumhare waqt pe, aur tumhari mohobbat pe! (Why don't you understand!?!? I can't stand that man anywhere near you, my blood boils when I see him talk to you as if he has the right, when he makes you give him time! Only I have a right on you, your time, and your love!)¨ He got a hold of my lower stomach and pushed me even further into his musky scent.

¨S-suleiman-¨ I was immediately cut off as Suleiman continued on talking, paying no heed to whatever I had to say.

¨Walima ke baad ye Sameer wameer ka chakar khatam ho jana chahiye, verna tum aur ye puri dunya dekh e gei ke mai kya karoon ga! (This whole ¨Sameer wameer¨ episode shouldn't exist after the Walima, otherwise you and this whole world will see what I'll do!)¨" Not giving me a chance to explain, he abruptly let go of me and rushed towards the door, banging the door on his way out.

Phir se phaas gayi tum Hooriya ki bachi! Ab sambalo iss sher ke bache ko!

I sighed. This was going to be a long, long night.