Asami left the room leaving me drowning in my thoughts. I don't know what got over me but what I do know is that I'm the biggest idiot. If I don't get my memories I'm dead, but I mostly wanted the memories to figure Asami out, what made her be assigned to watch after me? Not even my own brothers are assigned to watch me.

—No one's Pov—

Moments later Korra finished packing her stuff in a gym bag she stole from Bolin, who didn't even bother arguing with her.

Asami waited by the car, she offered the boys to stay at the estate since there was plenty of guess rooms, but they said no.

Korra opened the drawer next to her bed finding a picture on top of a notebook and a pistol, Korra tucked the pistol in the back of her jeans and pulled her hoodie over it. She grabbed the photo and looked at it with a warm smile, she folded it and put it in her pocket, she finally took the notebook and opened it to the page that had the drawing of Asami, it caught her off guard 'I can draw?' She thought as she ran her fingers on the drawing. 'Why was it her? Out of everything in the world... I drew Asami'

Korra was deep in thought until a idea hit her, she ran into the office room to quickly grab something

Mako: "Korra! You ready?!"

Korra: "yea just give me a sec!"

She grabbed the USB from the monitor putting in in her pocket and made her way outside. She said bye to her brothers, who will stop by in the afternoon to hang out with there sister and tell her everything else that happened.

The car ride back to the mansion was silent. Asami parked the car in front of the estate, Phil made his way outside to bring in Korra's bag, not far behind him a little girl made her way outside.

Layla: "Asami!" She ran up the the tall woman

Asami: "hey sweetie" she caught the girl in her arms and carried her into the the estate with Korra following behind her

Layla: "hey...Korra?" she looked over Asami's shoulder

Korra: "what's up my little gem"

Layla: "do you have your memory back?" Asami stop dead in her tracks

Korra: "no, not yet" she sighed as she continued walking passing Asami

Layla: "Korra?"

Korra: "yes?"

Layla: "can I help unpack?" She smiled a shy smile

Korra: "sure" she smiled as she walked up to Asami taking the girl from her hands

Asami stood there in shock, Korra treated Layla like her own, kind of like the way she treats her brothers. 'Did she say my little gem?' Asami was confused, she had zero clue what happened. She watched as Korra walked up the stairs with Layla in her hands and Phil following behind her.

Yasuko: "hey sweetheart....everything okay?" She noticed how her daughter was in shock

Asami: "yeah...I'm fine" her eyes never left the direction Korra walked

Yasuko: "umm...." she looked at the direction but no one was there anymore "you sure?"

Asami: "yeah...."

Yasuko: "sweetie have you been doing drugs?" She rubbed the girl's shoulders

Asami: "What?! No!" She shot a look at her mother "why would you ask that?"