The White Lotus

Kai and Jeremy rested in the rooms, they both been through a lot. Jinora stayed with Kai holding him, she was scared that she lost him forever but he's here, by her side.

Senna, Mako, Bolin and Asami questioned the Female fire bender, luckily they got her to talk but not much. She goes by the name Ashley, she worked for the red lotus since she was 19, which was 6 years. She didn't really know Zaheer's plan, all she knew is that the serum that has given her powers is a trap. She kept saying Zaheer is a liar.

Asami: "how is it a trap?"

Ashley: "he told us that he would only give us the powers, that with the powers we will fight against the White Lotus." She explained "but what he didn't say was that brainwashed or not the serum would automatically 'connect' with this new commander that'll control us"

Senna: "how did you find this out?"

Ashley: "I saw him talking to this scientist lady, her names... I actually don't know her name, anyways not the point, the point is that we might be under control by Zaheer now, but once he gives this commander person the powers we will be under their control, it won't have a choice, that's why I said brainwashed or not because at the end of the day we're all brainwashed once that new commander gets the serum, it's like mind control basically"

Bolin: "and what do you know about this new commander?"

Ashley: "I didn't even know about the new commander until your brainwashed friend said something, that's what got me to sneak around Zaheer, I wanted to know the truth and the only way to stop the mind control is killing the new commander"

Senna: "why are you telling us this?"

Ashley: "because you figured out how to make the serum maybe you can help take away the powers, help me get out of this"

Asami: "and why would we help you?"

Ashley: "because I told you how to stop the attack from happening"

Bolin stop listening to the conversation with Ashley, he pulled Senna to the corner of the room.

Senna: "what is it?"

Bolin: "the serum, the one you made, would that make us brainwashed too?"

Senna: "what do you mean?"

Bolin: "she just said that the serum Zaheer made would brainwash the benders into following a commander, does that mean us too?" He was worried

Senna: "I don't think so, I made 2 kinds, because when I was observing the one Mako took from the fire bender I noticed there was these small metal bits, I didn't want to put that in you guys so the one I gave Asami didn't have it, when I saw it worked I knew you guys wouldn't need it" she explained "but now that I'm thinking about it, maybe that's what will control their minds"

Bolin: "would there be a way to get rid of it, Kai still has Zaheer's serum"

Senna: "shit you're right" she sighed and rubbed her forehead "don't worry I'll try and figure something out"

A knock on the door caught everyone's attention, Opal walked in with her phone.

Opal: "they're here"

Asami: "perfect"

They all made their way down to the main entrance leaving the fire bender girl tied up in the room, once the main doors opened, it revealed Lin and 2 men in blue and white armor.

Opal: "auntie Lin!" She hugged the older woman earning one back

Lin: "we need to start moving if we are going to stop this man and his army" she smirk "so inform me what you guys know"