✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 ✰

Start from the beginning

 I wished badly to go back to the times where everything was fine. The phone contained all my old information. Photos with my parents, best friends, Arjun, and her. I never thought that my adventure with her would just go down the drain like that.  She doesn't remember me and I can't force her to remember as long as she doesn't want to remember. I spent looking at a few photos until I stopped at one that made my eyes water. I threw the phone away, angry, unable to control the tears. 

Hate is the right word to describe what I am feeling and I think it is good that nobody enters this room. When I can't kill and I get stuck in this room that I consider most like a prison cell, I lie on my bed, close my eyes, take a deep breath and try to sleep. So that I can finally forget about everything. 

It was Tuesday and Sivangi would come here for another appointment

It was Tuesday and Sivangi would come here for another appointment. In those two days, I had nightmares, seeing and seeing everything again and not being able to do anything. 

I can still hear her cries for help and I can also feel the same desperation I felt that day. I was sitting on my bed, with my back against the wall, my head down and my eyes closed, when the door opened. It was Sivaangi, and she looked beautiful wearing black and white striped shorts with a black crop top.

Her Outfit:

"Hi Ashwineyy, how are you," Sivaangi asked as she reached in front of me, a little hesitantly, as she had no place to sit, while I stared at her coldly

"In the same way as always," I said coldly. I can't control it. It is stronger than me, and I need to get her as far away from me as possible. 

She looked at me with raised eyebrows as if expecting a more complex answer, but I said nothing more. 

"Can I sit here," she asked pointing to the empty side of my bed. I shrugged and she, understanding the answer, sat down. 

"Today we are going to do something different okay," she said and I just kept looking at her face.

"Ashwineyy, I know that the last time I was here, the atmosphere got tense between us, but I don't want you to think that I got bothered by this event. I've been through this many times," she said softly.