Chapter 9 - The (Ten) Million Dollar Question

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Mondo: Y/N! Turn the temperature up real high! I wanna make this a REAL challenge!

Y/N: Ermmm...sure, whatever you say Mondo...

TIMESKIP

If I had to guess, it had been about an hour, but still neither of them showed signs of giving up. It was getting boring, to be honest. I would've walked away ages ago, but I was worried one, or both of them might die thanks to the intense heat in the sauna.

Y/N: So guys, it's been a whole hour, you both ok in there?

Mondo: You're looking pretty pink there, Taka! What are you, one of them goddamn hot spring monkeys?!

Taka: This is my natural complexion! It just so happens I was born with a red face!

Mondo: Hey, you don't have to act all tough, man!

Taka: Hahaha! This level of heat is child's play! In fact, I could eat a steaming-hot bowl of soup right now!

Y/N: So guys...why don't we just call it a draw? I know you two wanna prove you're both badasses, but don't you think you've done enough?

Mondo/Taka: TO HELL WITH THAT!

Y/N: Well it is nearly time for the nighttime announcement, so I think it's better off going back to our dorms.

Taka: Winning this duel is the only thing that matters right now!

Mondo: Too bad for you then! I've faced more heat than the devil's nutsack!

Belial: Trust me, Mondo. You haven't, and I'm speaking from experience...

Y/N: What does that mean?

Belial: That doesn't matter.

Mondo: Hey, L/N! You can go dude! We've got this one covered, okay?!

Y/N: Alright. Well see you tomorrow I guess...

With that, I exited the bathhouse and left them to it. However, stood outside were Mukuro and Celeste.

Y/N: Oh, hey girls! What are you two doing here? Wait, where's Chihiro?

Mukuro: He left. He presumably went to bed. Do you know how long you were in there? THREE HOURS! Three hours you were gone! We thought you died!

Y/N: Wait, three hours?! If felt like it had been an hour or so.

Celeste: Well it wasn't. We were all worried something had happened to you, but obviously you came to no harm, correct?

Y/N: Yeah. I mean those two are still in there. They're probably gonna be in there all night, but I really hope those two don't overdo it.

Mukuro: Yeah, me too. Listen, Celeste. Can I talk to Y/N, in private?

Celeste: Of course, Mukuro dear. Don't kiss him for too long, though. Hehehe~

With that, Celeste rounded the corner. She was presumably in eavesdropping distance, but I'm sure she wouldn't. Right?

Mukuro: So, I want to talk to you about... what happened with Monokuma. Well it's just... you've used your powers before like that. Before this killing game.

Y/N: Before this killing game? What do you mean?

Mukuro: Well, you-

???: Hello there, lovebirds!

Monokuma appeared from behind me, startling both me and Mukuro.

Y/N: What are you doing here?

Monokuma: I could ask you both the same question. You were about to do the deed, weren't you? Thinking of re-enacting a chapter from Fifty Shades of Grey?