part - 2 when he rapes you

YN - I am s-sorry s-sir *i start sobbing softly*
Taehyung - YOUR SORRY WON'T FIX THIS!!!!!*i start shouting and she flinched*
Taehyung - you have to come with me babygirl *i smirk*
YN - W-What
Jimin - bodyguards kidnap this bitch!!
*then their bodyguards came and throw yn in his car YN shouted
YN - what!!!! L-leave me!!!!*she start crying but he doesn't care they reach to the mansion the whole ride YN was crying hard cause she know she can't do anything when they reach the mansion they got out from the car and taehyung open the door for YN but she said*
Yn - p-please I don't want t-to go please..... *her eyes become teary again*
Taehyung - OK then if you dont want to come I will carry you *her eyes widened before she could say something he carry her on shoulder like this 😝*

YN - *gasp* leave me!!! Taehyung - *smirk* how can I leave you like this babygirl from now on you have to fulfill my needs *he chuckle evily*Yn - w-what! *i start sobbing softly again because I know I can't do anything I am very weak and innocent ...

Taehyung - *smirk* how can I leave you like this babygirl from now on you have to fulfill my needs *he chuckle evily*
Yn - w-what! *i start sobbing softly again because I know I can't do anything I am very weak and innocent person*
*taehyung go to his room and throw yn on his bed then start removing his clothes
YN - P-Please d-dont do this *crying*
Taehyung - stop crying and be a good girl for daddy and strip yourself if you don't want me to rip that clothes from your pretty body *smrik*
YN - p-please..
Taehyung - such a naughty girl you want me to rip that right OK then
*i start ripping her clothes she shout and cry hard but what can I do she is so damn sexy after ripping her clothes I attack on her rosy soft lips I start kissing her roughly she don't kiss me back then I bit her lip then she open her mouth due to pain I enter my tounge inside her mouth and explore each inch of it after kissing I move her to neck giving hickeys she moan which made me more hard start attacking her boob's one rubbing second sucking then I went to her waist then her private part I smrik and said*
Taehyung - babygirl open your legs wide for daddy
YN - n-no please d-don't do this *crying hard*
*taehyung groaned in frustration and open her legs harshly she gasps he enter himself in her and start thrusting like an animal she start crying due to pain because it's her first time she start moaning after sometime and he fucked her in a robotic speed she cried alot but after sometime her face become like nothing she thought that she was very disgusting and her face become emotionless after he full his needs he lay beside her and cover blanket over her and said something that made her shock*
Taehyung - you are going to marry me soon * smrik*
*then she fainted after hearing that*
NEXT MORINING
coming soon........ 😁😁