chapter 51 - throwing glass to save myself

today michael is going to work for 8 hours because he has to rehearse for 4 hours for his concert with all of his songs he has made, and for one he talks alot with people on the hpone during his jobs. right now im home alone waiting for michael to get home which is in, 7 hours and janet should be coming. i hear a knock, good that is her, maybe. i open the door, shit! it is justin! ''hey scarlett baby, how you doing'' ''get away from me im pregnaut again'' ''really with triplets again'' ''i dont know just leave me alone please'' ''no, not till this happens'' ''what'' he gets a gun and he has a knife, he starts shooting, he shoots the walls, the vases near me. im running outside, to get away from him. ''please leave me alone!'' i found a glass bottle and i throw it at him. then i see janet, she is coming towards us. ''leave my sister-in-law alone, justin'' ''why janet, do you want to be apart of this'' ''Janet just run, i will get out myself'' ''ok'' she runs away. i am running towards michael's work. he is still shooting at me. i found another glass bottle and throw it at him. he still is running though. i see his studio just maybe 2 minutes away. he just threw a knife at my leg. GAWD! that hurt. i am still running. he is still following me, that bitch! i finally made it. i run in his work and justin follows me. i see michael and i fall and crawl to michael's leg and hold on to it. ''what is wrong scar--oh my gawd, justin what did you do to her'' ''i was shootong at her, i shot your vases and walls in your house, and i threw a knife at her'' ''you didnt shoot her right'' ''yeah but i hurt her leg'' ''why do you do this to her she is pregnaut with our child not yours!''