Chapter 43 - Michael i must not live anymore!

i am not kidding, my sister in law janet is dating, Justin. he hits my stomach. tries to kiss me, and janet does this to me! im mad at her, but i don't think i want to live anymore, i am going to go to the bridge and commit suicide. but first let me write a note, Done! I wrote it so now lets go. im driving and im going to leave the world.

~michaels pov~

im driving home, i really havent talked to scarlett since last night. im jiggling the key in the door hole for the key. ''IM HOME!'' no response, um maybe she is mad at me because of my sissy. there's a note lets read:

dear michael,

i love you with all of my heart, but i cant live anymore, if you want to stop me come meet me at the bridge near your house, i will miss you and the kids, just too many people are after me, and this is the only way i can go without anyone stopping me, I love you!

love, scarlett

(p.s. i will watch over you in heaven)

i stop, she is about to kill her self. and the triplets. i get in my car, and i drive to the bridge. there she is on the top. i get out and run to her and beg "honey,best friend, my love, dont kill yourself, i love you too much, i will protect you i promise, i will start working at home, i dont need you to die" she starts to climb down, but then she stops, and i look what she is looking at, its her father. crap! he has a gun too! he shoots her nearly by 3 inches, i climb up grabbing her, i am holding her carefully. we makie it down together! were running to escape. her father is throwing knifes and shooting the gun. were running extra faster than usual.