chapter 12 - Lets Remember That Im Free Now!

"Dear lord, im thanking you for setting me free from my father and taking him to a better place so he could learn his lesson, i do regret for killing him a little bit but i couldnt handle it anymore'' michael walks in from work saying ''Im home'' ''OK im in the living room'' michael walks in hte living room and he sees me crying saying ''whats wrong babe?' ''i-i-i feel guilty for killing my father and i regret it'' michael then hugs me saying ''you did the right thing and you need to understand that, if you werent set free yesterday you would of been dead becasue of him sexually inultting you'' i start crying a little bit more. ''but--'' then he cuts me off and he kisses me softly on the lips and he mumbles ''girl, you did the right thing i bet god is thanking you so he would teach your father the true ways of life'' then i kiss him back but then i push him away and i go to kitchen and i get a knife and i stab myself then michael looks at my arm and he says ''stop torturing you self baby, i dont want you to get get hurt your pregnaut with our kid and were getting married in 1 year after the our kid is 3 months old you know we live together and im going to protect you even if it takes forever i know his brother is now coming for you since you killed him but now i got body guards''