Chapter 65 - we meet again, Marlom

i'm on my 1st trimester still going through a little bit of morning sickness, but... still loving my life. i got 10 kids and maybe more to come!!! right now Michael is at work and i'm sitting on the couch talking to Janet over the phone as she is coming back home from the store. ''So Scarlett do you know what you what you and michael are expecting yet'' ''JANET!!! i have only been pregnaut for 1 month i got 2 more months'' ''oh..'' i hear a knock on my door and i say ''Hang on Janet'' i put down the phone and walk to the door and open it and there is Marlon. ''Hey Scarlett'' ''Marlon? um.... why are you hear'' ''because i want you'' my eyes widen and i say ''um say that again my ears must be stopped up'' ''I WANT YOU'' then he grabs my wrist and i pull my wrist away. i walk backwards and i grab the phone and say ''CALL MICHA-'' the phone drops out of my hand and then i know i'm in a lot of trouble!

-Janet POV-

"CALL MICHA-'' the phone call hangs up and i keep saying SCARLETT, i start to dial michael's number and he answers saying ''Hey sis wassup'' ''um... scarelett needs your help?'' ''You left her alone again!'' ''yeah i had to go somewhere i can't always babysit her'' ''FINE! im coming home ok'' ''ok mike, love you'' ''love you more'' we hang up. i swear i love when he say's he loves us more it's so sweet!

-Scarlett POV-

Marlon is surrounding me and he says ''I'm going to tell michael what happened in middle school then if you aint going to fucking tell'' ''PLEASE DONT'' i drop to my knees and say ''NO MARLON!'' he pulls me up and says ''I AM AND I INVITED THE WHOLE FAMILY SO I CAN TELL THEM'' my eyes widen. then i hear the doorbell and he walks over there and opens it . he has me tied with the curton and tape on my mouth. they all gasp when they see me. then michael runs in and says ''MARLON WHY?'' ''because i need to tell you all something scarlett never said'' michael looks at me and says ''what is he talking about'' i gulp and a tear falls down then marlon says ''or should i say'' marlon walks towards me and rips the tape off and says tell them. Janet comes in. Marlon goes to the kitchen to get a whip he brought with him. My eyes widen. ''Just tell them, dammit scarlett'' marlon says. ''Okay...um.... im 7th grade...... i went to the locker rooms to get out of my clothes from gym.... and marlon walked in and i was in my bra and underwear. he walked around me and slapped my body and raped me'' i start to cry after and fall to the ground. Michael walks to me and sits next to me and holds me in his arms and pats my back. Michael stands up and slaps Marlon and says ''I know you may loved her but never rape a friend, my best friend, my wife, or my soul mate ok'' ''no'' my eyes widen marlon walks over to me and pushes michael out of the way and says ''presenting Miss scarlett, today in the show were going to take off her clothes and put her in BONDAGE!'' my eyes widen. he takes off my clothes where im in my bra and panties and i yell ''OKAY....YOU WANNA PLAY THIS OKAY'' i get up and says ''the girl is bad'' i take out my ponytail ''the girl was dangerous'' i do a backflip. ''sorry sweetie that isnt going to work'' i gulp. take me to a place with no name would be good. i run to the kitchen and open the cabinets and grab a knife and run towards them and i say ''is this good enough for you'' i throw a knife at painting of my dad!'' Marlon grins and circles me and says ''you turn me on more and more scarlett'' i walk back and say '' WELL YOU KNOW WHY IM NOT LUCKY, I DONT GOT A MOM, I HAVE A DAD WHO SEXUALLY HARRASSED ME ON MICHAEL'S TOUR, I HAVE EX'S WHO TRY TO HURT ME, AND I HAVE YOU! YOUR THE DEVIL!'' everybody stops in silence and someone walks through the door and it was my brother-in-law because i have a sister that i havent seen for, 5 years and he says ''Jeanette died'' THAT IS WHEN I RAN TO THE PAINTING AND GRABBED THE KNIFE AND STAPPED ME IN THE HAND. i didnt faint i said ''I'm not a weak little girl im a strong woman!''

TBC