chapter 42: no....

Pete pov :

   After our marriage... We went to our home.. Ae suddenly pulled my waist into his arms and started planting kisses... He pushed me to the wall and kept my hands on my head and started biting my neck... Every kiss sent shivers to my spine... By each kiss my legs lost balance.. Ae pulled my legs up around his waist....

Pete - a.. Ae khab... Iam.. Ahhh.. Sweaty.... L..let me.. Ta.. Take a bath.. K.. Khab... Ahh...

Ae looked at me....

Ae - no need.. Let's go to bath together...

Ae caught my lips and took me to shower..... He removed my clothes on the way to the bathroom...

He let the shower on... He removed his clothes and threw away.. ..

He planted kiss all the way from my neck to chest... He kissed my tattoo and bit it.. I moaned and caught his hair..

Ae - I love my name on you Pete...

Ae was touching all my body and washing it with kisses... He picked me up from floor and my back rested to cold tiles... He was carrying me.. He entered without any warning... " Aaaa... " I moaned in pain... After some thrusts he came in me and he knelt down and started giving me a blowjob..

Pete - ahhh.... Ae.... I.. Ahh. .. C.. Close..

Ae - cum for me baby...

I cummed in his mouth and he licked all of it..

I was very tired due to marriage and to this hot session...

Ae cleaned me and carried me to bedroom.. He dried me and gave me shorts.. He wore shots and threw me on bed...

Pete - ae... I didn't wear night dress...

Ae - no need... Today.. You wear me...

Ae thrown himself on me and covered both of us in sheets...

I was running my fingers through his hair....

Ae - baby...

Pete - hmmm...

Ae - can I ask you something....

Pete - khab..

Ae - I want another baby...

Pete - you mean a playing partner to apple..

Ae - yes... If you don't want  then it's okay..

Pete - did I say no to you anytime??... As your wish my dear hubby....

Ae - today I saw p tharn and p type 's daughter and son.... They were so cute... They went to surrogacy... So I thought of having our baby....

Pete - khab  they are so cute.... "Bunny and sara... "... For me... Apple is enough... If you need one we can have another...

Ae - yess.... I want one... Then.. We go tomorrow to hospital okay...

Pete - tomorrow???.... Isnt it too fast..

Ae - no... I want baby that's it...

Pete - my dear hubby... It takes time... 9 months... You should wait..

Ae - we are getting old... I want to see my grand children too..

Pete - really khab???.... We are 22 now.... We aren't old yet??...

Ae - but you are with me for 16 years...

Pete - that means are you bored of me??..

Ae - no... Not at all... I will never get bored of you...even if you are 60 ... You still look good and cute for me...