last (3)

I promise this is the last jajdksjdjd I just saw this in my drafts and I think it would be a waste if I wouldn't publish it so here we goo

-

l i s a

It's been a week since I've been discharged from the hospital. The three were always there for me and I feel really thankful for that. Especially Jennie, she have been taking care of me .. all the time.

I know it's kind of weird because she's my best friend, but I think she likes me. I mean not to be assuming, but the way she looks at me is something. It's full of love and admiration, well I'm flattered if ever she do like me.

Jennie is really pretty, no that's wrong, she's a goddess. She is kind and very caring. The one she'll marry would really be the luckiest.

I'm heading to the university today and I'm really nervous. What if I'm not smart? What if I forgot what they were teaching? Oh no, am I even qualified to be a surgeon?

I was awaken from my trance when the driver pulled up and stopped the car. I smiled at him, smiling letting him know that I'm thankful which he responded by smiling back.

I went out of the car and holy cow .. this school is big. BIG. Royal University is so big, oh my. I looked at the gate and took a deep breath. Be nice lisa, this is your first day, I reminded myself. I started walking and my eyes are roaming around, trying to memorize the buildings around me.

Welp, I'll try my best to not get lost. It's 8:35 am and my first class will be at exactly 9:05, so I guess that's enough time to find my classroom. My eyes are still roaming around but suddenly stopped when my eyes landed on someone.

 My eyes are still roaming around but suddenly stopped when my eyes landed on someone

She looks so... comfy. I stared at her for atleast 4 seconds before I realized and was about to look away. But our eyes locked as she looked at me, her eyes softening. We are not that far from each other and she decided to run towards me.

As she stopped in front of me, she smiled at me, showing her infamous gummy smile and it caused my heart to beat faster.

"hello my lili" She greeted me softly. I– my heart.

She took a step closer to me and placed her arms around my neck, pulling me close to her. The fact that I only known her for less than a month, I should feel uncomfortable right now. But instead, I.. actually like being like this with her. The feelings are all too familiar.

"hi nini" I replied as I snake my arms around her waist. She grinned and hid herself in the crook of my neck. I have never felt like this way before. Or maybe I did, in the past. We stayed in that position for a while with other students looking at us. Some are smiling at us and some are ... surprised.

But we didn't mind them and still stayed like that. I really enjoy her warmth. She feels like home. Although I'm still confused with everything, I feel so sure about her. I closed my eyes and hugged her, with one thing that's running in my mind.

My nini feels like home.

j e n n i e

Lisa suddenly hugged me and I was surprised. She looked so comfortable in my arms. It's one of the things that I missed about her, her hugs. It makes me feel so safe and secured. Lisa's hugs can calm me whenever I'm having panic attacks.

Having her in my arms brought back memories when she was still with me. Such good memories. I smiled and started to pull out from the hug. We spent 5 minutes hugging, I guess.

I looked at her figure inspecting, it's as if I'm looking for a flaw that is non-existent while students are walking around, minding there's businesses.

Though I'm a bit disappointed that we need to part away, it all vanished when I saw how lisa couldn't stop herself from smiling

Though I'm a bit disappointed that we need to part away, it all vanished when I saw how lisa couldn't stop herself from smiling. She also like this, I see. I just giggled and playfully pinched her nose.

Jisoo unnie and Rosie arrived and the first thing that they did was teased me and lisa. Rosie was poking lisa repeatedly while smiling teasingly and lisa covered her face whose face is as red as tomato. While jisoo unnie hit me with her shoulder playfully while moving her eyebrows. I just laughed at them.

All of them recovered from the teasing and started talking about the first day. I suddenly remembered to ask lisa's schedule.

"lili, what's your schedule?" I asked and raised my brows curiously, well not really. Her eyes went wide for a second and started searching for the piece of paper with her schedule in it. When she realized it's missing, her hands quickly travelled all over the pockets of her clothing.

Rosé looked at her, anamused. They let her do that for a minute. Lisa then gave up and was about to run to the principal's office when jisoo unnie talked.

"I don't understand why you are asking her that when you literally ordered the school head to make lisa's schedule the same as ours, deuk."

She didn't have to say that. ATLEAST NOT IN FRONT OF LISA.

I glared at jisoo unnie and took a quick glance at lisa. Her eyes are wide from the information that she got. But then her lips started to pout and looked at me. She's glaring at me.. cutely.

"yah! you could've said so! I was literally panicking a minute ago!" she exclaimed and scoffed. Who knew that this tall creature is a baby.

"first of all, I was just making sure that we'll have the same schedule..." I glared at jisoo unnie. "and second," I turned to lisa and smirked. ".. I like seeing you panicking. It's cute."

"yah! do you want me to smack you huh?! what are you saying!!" lisa shouted while her eyes went wide along with her red cheeks. she started to run after me but rosé was able to hold lisa's arms to stop her. while I hid behind jisoo unnie, laughing at lisa's state.

what a cutie.

[A/N: this is the last :p]