All The Way or No Way

Start from the beginning

And they raced with the cool wind blowing through their hairs and flapping their jackets around. The bright light from the celling flashed by, bouncing on the walls. Sander howled in pure delight, rising higher on his bike. Robbe whooped out in joy. He didn't really see or care who win the race. Looking at the glow of happiness on Robbe's face; Sander felt so free, he felt wonderful. He howled again and Robbe patted him lightly on the back. They had slowed down now, Robbe took his phone from him and turned the camera to Sander. Laughing, Sander stretched both of his legs out on the bike's handle. He hold them for a moment for Robbe to take a video of. Robbe took some more pictures of them; laughing and cheering together.

They were out from the tunnel now, drinking and riding along the street; singing and chatting in comfortable gaiety. Sander was drinking from another can, and it was awful. He wiped his mouth and offered it to Robbe, who took it.

"Can I finish this?"

"Take it." He looked and waited for his reaction.

Robbe shook his head in disgust. "Ugh! That's bad! Who invented this?"

Sander just laughed at him. He lead them towards the building with a huge swimming pool in it. He went there at a high school party and had noticed that it had very low level type of security. When he reached the place, he glanced back at Robbe and quickly rode to the front door. Getting down from his bike, he threw it at the bushes near the door and walked to it.

"Sander, what are we doing here?" Robbe asked anxiously from behind him.

Sander hushed him down, "Just a second." He took out his credit card and started to wedge it at the lock, pressed and pulled on the handle.

"Come on, Sander. Someone will see us," Robbe whispered.

Sander turned his head to him, "Wait."

Finally the door unlocked. He gestured triumphantly to Robbe. He opened the door; it was dark inside.

"Come," he said to Robbe and without waiting, walked inside.

Robbe cursed in panic whisper from the door, "Fuck. Sander!" But he followed him in.

Sander turned on the flashlight on his phone to light the way. Climbing the steps, making sure Robbe was following, he waved the flashlight around him alternately to shine Robbe's way up the stairs.

"Where the fuck are we?"

"Come," Sander told him in a tone that saying he had everything under control.

It's a short climb. The light from the open door was shining through. He walked passed the door and gestured his arms to the large swimming pool victoriously.

"Sander.. Fuck.." Robbe trailed off.

The swimming pool was enormous, the area surrounding the pool's upper wall was lit up with electric lights. Sander rejoiced in the awe and admiration on Robbe's face. It was quiet; the light reflected on the water's surface was soothing. Sander walked to the swimming's pool edge. Without hesitation, he took off his leather jacket.

Slipping off his shoes, he said to Robbe, "Come."

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think?"

"It's fucking cold." Robbe exclaimed disbelievingly.

"Yes, it's ice cold. Come one." He coaxed him again.

"Fuck." Robbe took off his jacket.

He took off his shocks, shirt and pants. The cool air hit his body. "Fuck, I am already cold."