|| 6. Full Guard, Recklessness

----- Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
|| 6. Full Guard. Recklessness

"I've been reckless, but I'm not a rebel without a cause

"I've been reckless, but I'm not a rebel without a cause." -A. Jolie

       THE day of the conference of the peace agreement between the Red Army and Black Army finally arrived. You felt nervous about what might happen on the trip. The problem is the dark light in your pendant still hasn't disappeared, indicating trouble will still coming. You could only hope that all would be well and that no one was hurt. Although, it's almost impossible.

       "Alice."

       You turned around. "My king," you whispered when you found Lancelot approaching you.

       Lancelot lifted his cape, covered the sight of his soldiers and gave the both of you a little privacy.

       "What is- huh?" you immediately cut off when Lancelot's warm fingers touched your cheek. In his azure eyes, it painted the warmth, worry, and firmness at the same time.

       "Don't do anything reckless!" he ordered, which still sounded a little soft to your ears.

       You nodded once, hoping that Lancelot's worries can be erased a little. "Yes, my king."

       "Good," Lancelot muttered. He left you and got on his white horse.

       After seeing Lancelot move away, Edgar who was assigned to guard you from close approached. "Did King Lancelot discuss about the same thing?" Edgar asked. You just nodded. Edgar chuckled and put his index finger to his lips. You smiled back at him, knowing what he actually meant.

       Before Edgar got on his horse, he helped you to walk on the carriage that would take you to Clovers Quarter in the Black Territory. You lifted your dress a little and smiled sweetly at Edgar to say thanks. Edgar closed the carriage door and you opened the curtains.

       "Enjoy your trip, Alice," Edgar said with a smile. "Don't worry about anything. We'll protect you."

       You just smiled and nodded. "Of course. Thank you, Edgar."

       On the other hand, Jonah brought his horse closer to Lancelot. "My king, if you want to escort Alice up close, let me take over the command," Jonah offered.

       "Thank you," said Lancelot. "But that's no need to do that."

       Jonah was surprised when he saw Lancelot's ocean blue eyes looked very sharp and piercing. But he breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that love wouldn't dull his king's ambitions as a leader. "Well then, I'll be in the middle row to pass your orders to the back row."

       "Ah, and make sure Edgar and Kyle escort Alice's carriage as best as they can. I know I can count on them!"

       "Roger that!" and by that, Jonah went back to his unit.

       Lancelot turned his horse to face his soldiers. "Our destination is Clovers Quarter in the Black Territory," said Lancelot in a loud voice. "Our main mission is to protect Alice the Second and reach our destination safely. Therefore, we won't use the Red Bridge to get there but we will use the northern route of the Fairy Forest to get away from the Magic Tower in the south. Even so, don't let your guard down! Watch your surroundings!"

       Lancelot turned back and raised his sword. "May glory runs crimson through our veins!"

       "May glory runs crimson through our veins!"

       The army that carried and guard Alice advanced. "It feels like there's just going to be a war," You mumbled, amazed by the compactness of the Red Army. Kyle and Edgar, who guarded Alice from the right and left of the carriage could only smiled and chuckled.

A/N : I haven't reset my schedule for a double update

A/N : I haven't reset my schedule for a double update. Hehe, sorry. How are you? I hope you all are good. By the way, it's Vincent from IkeVamp's birthday tomorrow? Sksksk, let's simping first to Vincent because he's an angel:" Then, see you in the next chapter. I love you, bye!

By the way again, no treat today?

TBC,
Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
March, 2021