|| 3. Glass Pendant, The Trapped Darkness

----- Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
|| 3. Glass Pendant, The Trapped Darkness

"It's hard to answer the question 'what's wrong?' when nothing is right

"It's hard to answer the question 'what's wrong?' when nothing is right." -Anon

       YOUR position as a symbol of peace in the Cardle didn't make you lazy. you were still a very diligent girl, doing chores at Red Headquarters, cleaning every corner of the base and cook from breakfast to dinner for the soldiers.

       While humming to a random melody, you cleared the corners of the hall. However, the glass pendant given by the White Queen suddenly fell from your neck. You immediately bended down and took it.

       "Hm?" you were confused as you watched the pendant reflect a dark colored light.

       "Listen, Alice. This pendant was created from a broken mirror in the Land of the Looking Glass. That means this pendant can reflect destinies even if it's not that accurate and clear. If this pendant reflects some kind dark light, then it's likely that something bad is going to happen. When the light returns to clear as before, it means that the problem is resolved."

       What the White Queen said to you when she gave the pendant immediately crossed your mind. "Something bad?" you asked to yourself. Suddenly, your mind was immediately struck by something. "Could it be... the conference?!"

       "Alice, did you-"

       "Ah, Edgar! If you need anything, please wait a moment, can you?" Alice rushed, running in a hurry, leaving the Jack of Hearts behind.

       "-see my candies bag?" Edgar finished his question when Alice had disappeared in the end of the hall. "What is wrong with her?" he asked, confused.

       "Well, guess Kyle took my candies bag," he assumed.

A/N : Hello, fellas! How are you? I hope you're fine

A/N : Hello, fellas! How are you? I hope you're fine. By the way, I don't know what to say. For you guys, please stay safe. I love you. See you at the next chapter, bye!

And here, Edgar from Say I Do! Event because why not? 

TBC,
Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
March, 2021