THE UNSUNG SACRIFICE (Part - 3)

After departure of Mahadevi Yogmaya a girl came there all hurriedly. She was none other than Radha rani.

Dau: What happened, Radha?

Radha: Dau, she getting her senses slowly, but she has nothing in her. She has broken completely.

Kanha: I have found a way. For now let's go to her.

They moved out from there quickly. After climbing stairs of a house they reached at a chamber. A person no less than a statue was sitting on bed with support of a cushion. Her eyes weren't showing any emotions. Her face was devoid of expressions. Just her opened eyes were indicating that she was in state of consciousness.

She was none other than Yashoda maiya. It was time for kanha to take physical leave from Vrindavan to make the cycle of dwapar yug move to next level. The view at front wasn't unexpected to them still that startled the brothers duo. Kanha proceeded towards bed.

Kanha: (Slowly) Maiya!

Though he had called her slowly Yashoda maiya responded with in a fraction of second. She was about to stand up from bed, but Kanha sat beside her.

Yashoda: Where are you going, Kanha?  It's your prank, right? Say, kanha! Yes, it's your prank. Come on, now admit it quickly. I promise, I won't punish you.

It was a hard time for dau to control his emotions. He was fisting his fingers to cope with that situation. Both Kanha and Radha exchanged emotional look.

Kanha: It's the harsh reality

Kanha: It's the harsh reality. You have to accept it, Maiya!

Yashoda: Kanha, now I will punish you for sure. Even after my urging you are continuing your prank. This time when I will bind you I am not gonna open you.

Kanha: Maiya, I am bounded by destiny. My departure is all sure.

Yashoda: I have heard that love has capacity to alter destiny. So, are my emotions that much weak to stand before the destiny?

Dau's control was lost over his forcefully stopped tears. Kanha hugged Yashoda maiya to calm her raged emotions.