I thought you were asleep (one shot)

"OMG this is the best party ever!" Camila slurred obviously drunk.

"I think it's time that I take you back to the hotel." Lauren told Camila before adding "I was heading back to my room anyway."

"But I'm having such a good time! Go away Planet Green Eyes!" Camila stated.

Suddenly Dinah buts in.

"Actually that sounds like a good idea Lauren, but I kinda can see a cute guy over so mamas gonna stay for a while," Dinah grinned

"See you tomorrow for breakfast with the girls at 3:00?"

"Of course Dj see ya soon!" Lauren answered

"Yeah byeeee!" Camila repeated and before Dinah could reply, Lauren dragged Camila out of the bar.

Realizing she was a bit drunk too, Lauren decided that it was best if they walked to the hotel. Besides, it was only like 5 minutes away.

"So Lauren how is your person?" Camila asked Lauren .

"Not so good actually..."Lauren replied.

"Why is that?" Camila who suddenly seemed to sober up in the split moment Lauren said it and generally looked concerned.

"You know I broke up with Luis?" Lauren mumbled,

"Yeah Lolo. Why did you break up again?" Camila said with more concern this time.

"Basically, I broke up with him becau- oh-I-mean-er-nothing!" Lauren stuttered

"What?" Camila asked.

"It's nothing... Oh look we're at the hotel !" Lauren shouted feeling thankful for being at the hotel.

The reason why Lauren was feeling down was because during the last few months, Lauren had developed feelings for Camila which to be honest, scared the life out of her because she was sure she was not gay. But now it was pretty evident she wasn't completely straight.

Shrugging it off, Camila walked down the hall and towards her door and easily slid the card over the scanner and walked through the door.

Noticing the younger brunette wasn't struggling that much , the older brunette just stood at the door of Camila's room and awkwardly stuttered "err I guess I should head to my room then..."

"No Lo you can come chill with me," Camila quickly replied "I need cuddles!"

Lauren wasn't the affectionate type, but when it came to Camila she savoured every touch and every glance they shared between each other. It was perfect. Too perfect.

"Okay then Camz" she stated as she watched Camila flop to the couch before giving a mysterious look.

"Actually Lauren .... I really want to go to bed but I also wanna spend time and talk to you-"Camila said but got completely cut off by Lauren,

"So what?" Lauren asked rather too quickly for her own liking.

"Soooo .... I wondered if you wanna go to my room and talk a little bit and stay-"Camila stated and giggled getting the quickest reply of "yes" as she took Lauren 's hand and led her to her bed on the other side of the room.

As soon as they stepped in, Lauren literally had to admire just how beautiful Camila 's hotel room was; it was so much better than hers. However that thought was soon forgotten by Camila 's deep brown eyes, her cute little forehead mole and -

"LOLO? Hello?" Camila questioned the glare that Lauren had looking around the room.

"Oh hi er sorry Camz let's just get changed and then you can go to sleep." Lauren answered uncertainly.