Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Recap

"Eww Kale you're so gross! Get out of my room you freak."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Was born gross Caye" 

I made a face at the nickname and walked towards my walk-in closet. Grabbing a set of my lace pajamas, I walked out and found Kale stealing Snickers from my fridge.

"Kale Bridger! Get your fat butt out of my room and go get changed into something more comfortable, like a coma maybe."

"Screw you sister." he replied with mock anger.

"You know you love me."

"Please, stop pretending like you're Gossip Girl."

"Go away Kale."

"I'm leaving. God. So impatient."

"Tonight's movie night. So, that's still on right? I mean, you're not tired or anything are you?" I enquired.

"Nope. Not tired at all. I'm gonna call Kevin and ask him if he wants to come over. Alright?"

"Yeah okay. Call Sally too." 

"Why?" he questioned, with his infamous smirk plastered on his annoying face.

"Just because Kale. Also I just might get bored of the two of you."

"Oh, so when the three of us watched movies before you never got bored? And now that Sally and I broke up, you have this sudden urge to call her over? Are you sure you're not playing for the other team Caitlyn?" he replied, smirk still on his face.

I turned around and found my heels lying on the floor. I picked it up and threw it at Kale. He dodged my throw and ran out of my room laughing and yelling 'sucker'

I looked at the lace pajamas in my hands and realized that they weren't entirely appropriate with Kevin coming over. Kevin might have seen me in scarce clothing but today just didn't feel right. After the argument Kale got into with our parents, I'm really not in the mood for provocative clothing.

I went back inside my humongous closet and began my search for appropriate pajamas. Sadly, I didn't own a lot of those. After a 10 minutes search, I finally found some decent black shorts and a pink tank top with 'freshly squeezed' written on it. My clothes. Jeez. If they aren't flimsy, they're extremely inappropriate. I really need to go shop for some decent at-home clothes.

I walked out of my closet just as Kale walked in to my room with his phone in his hand. By the way he was talking on the phone, I was pretty sure the person on the other side was Kevin.

"Kevin is right now..intruding our backyard and walking and--Kevin where are you right now? Oh. Right. So, Kevin has now reached the backdoor of the mansion, has put in the security code, done the eye check and--damn man, you're already in the kitchen? And--has shut the phone on my face. That jackass." I shook my head at his usual stupidity and walked towards the fridge to get myself some Snickers.

Just then, Kevin entered my room and said " Dude, you are so immature."

"To the immature, other people are not real. So, speak for yourself Sun God."

"Sun God?" Kevin and I asked in unison.

"Where'd he get his genes from?Your dad?" he said and immediately regretted it.

"Hey man, don't bring David into this and ruin my mood okay?" he replied, pissed.

"Sorry man, I was just kidding."