He felt pretty. He loved feeling pretty and Louis had always encouraged him in his pursuits of that feeling as well. He helped mold the confidence he had today to be able to paint his nails different colors, wear rings upon rings, sparkly things, even "girly" things, and make up and not care if there were people who hated it. He felt extremely lucky for that.

When the announcement that they were about to land soon came up, his nerves doubled. It had been radio silence from Louis since that last text message and while it wasn't uncommon, it was a little off. Usually, when he was coming home, Louis wouldn't stop texting him until he was in front of their house.

Stepping off the plane felt great to him. He was finally home and was going to see the love of his life for the first time in weeks. He'd have to savor the time now as they'd be touring basically at the same time. While they'd make time for each other on their times off, it wouldn't be the same. Though he kinda liked the sneaking around and people speculating they were at each other's concerts.

Twitter basically did that his whole entire first tour. It was cute, really.

Harry grabbed his bag and made his way through the airport, stopping for a couple people because he always felt kinda bad if he just strode through the airport ignoring those people calling for him. After posing for a few pictures, he got into the car waiting for him at the entrance, relaxing back into the seat as it took him to the house he and Louis shared.

Ironically, he dozed the whole way there, stirring awake only when his bodygaurd had thrown open the door.

"You're home, Harry. Go sleep in a normal bed."

Harry groaned, sliding out of the car with his duffle, walking slowly up to the door, and pushing it open, dumping everything in the entryway so he didn't have to carry it. He'd get it later. After a five hour nap.

However, that's not what fate had in mind for him because Louis appeared from the back of their house, the bedroom, he assumed, smiling softly.

"Hi there, babe."

"Hey. I missed you." Harry responded, moving forward to wrap his arms around Louis, burying his face in his neck. He inhaled the scent of sweat and something that was inherently Louis. "Smell good."

"Yeah?" Was all he replied, his fingers digging deep into Harry's unruly curls, gripping them gently. "Did you enjoy doing SNL, baby?"

"Mmhm." He hummed, pressing cold lips to warm skin. "Missed you though."

"Really missed your brother then, huh?"

Harry inwardly rolled his eyes, backing up from Louis who crossed his arms over his chest, looking rather unimpressed.

"I didn't even write that. You know they weren't going to sit there and let me refer to you as anything else."

Louis nodded, seemingly understanding but Harry was confused at why it seemed like something else was bothering him.

The older male's jaw clenched slightly. "You know, you were rather filthy on there."

"I know." he said, softly, suddenly realizing what all this was about.

There's not very many people, if any at all, who know just how kinky Louis and Harry's sex life really was. To be quite honest, it always has been. They liked to keep it rather private if they could, only really explaining it to the boys since they were around for a good chunk of their relationship. They were normal people in public but at home when the situation called for it, or anytime really, their dynamic would change quite quickly.

He knew there was a whole section of twitter that argued over whether they topped or bottomed with each other. Basically, he thought it was a bit stupid seeing as how they both had the ability to take control at various times but Harry loved when Louis was in control the most. He became a new person and frankly it was hot as hell.