Nayeon nodded. "That's true."

"And we're going to find out who did this to you. Can't let the asshole get away from stealing my job of killing you."

"Still jealous about Sana?"

"Oh, yes I am!"

Felix stood up from his seat. "Geez, give the poor girl a break." he crossed his arms. "So, have any idea who did this to you and why?"

Nayeon shrugged. "I don't know. Everyone's insecure about me. Is that enough reason?"

"Why did I even ask you." Felix turned to face Sana's bed and cleared his throat. "Err, uhm, Sana noona?"

Sana looked up from her phone and threw him a sweet smile. "Yes?"

"Uhh, do you have any idea who did this to you?"

Sana put her hand under her chin and furrowed her brows. "Yeah, I think I know who." she whispered.

Everyone snapped their heads at her direction and looked at her expectantly.

"Who?" Jeongin asked.

"Jeongyeon."

"Huh????!" Jeongyeon scowled at her and marched towards her direction. "If I were that driver, I would've made sure that the two of you will not be able to make it out alive."

"Leave the poor girl alone." Nayeon said but Jeongyeon just kept glaring at Sana. "She had it worse than me."

Felix sighed. "I guess we'll have to leave this one to the police."

Seungmin looked at him nonchalantly. "We were actually letting the police handle this."

"But it would be easier if we have an idea who did this."

"What if it's just some random drunk and careless driver who ran away because they didn't want to get in trouble?" Jeongin asked.

Nayeon nodded. "Could be."

Felix shrugged. "Base on your story, the car crashed looks planned to me."

"I agree." Jeongyeon said.

"Or maybe we could just ask my knight in shining armor? Since he's the first one who saw me and helped me?" Sana said while raising his hand.

Nayeon looked at her. "Uhh, it's 'us', Sana. He saw us and helped us."

Seungmin furrowed his brows at them. "Who's this 'knight in shining armor'?"

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. "Minho. That's his name."

"What???" Sana jerked but grimaced in pain. "Oh, fuck."

Jeongyeon- who's nearer to her- quickly moved to her side and pushed her back gently to lie on the bed. "Don't move too much, you dumbass."

"Minho what???"

"I don't know. He didn't say anything."

Seungmin barked out a laugh. "Maybe it's Lee Minho."

They laughed at what he said except for Sana who just gasped.

"What if it's really Lee Minho???" Sana looked at them with wide eyes. "I didn't clearly see his face but I can tell he's really good looking and I remember he actually looked like Lee Minho."